No announcement yet.

Mustache, sidebirns, goaties & beards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry seegermany I started it. Looks like a biker bar. A lot biker stuff in the back ground including a Sturgis sign.
    Just one more guitar!

Comment

I always have long sideburns down to almost the jawline. Others have said it already, but the finger method is the way to go to get the lengths right. Also make sure you match up the angles of the bottom of the sideburns as well. To make sure they are looking as identical as possible, use a shaving mirror to look at them from a few different angles.

Comment

Originally posted by scotty View Post
        Is that a cockroach looking for a place to hide?

is that a Reverse Shocker?
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by scotty View Post
          Sorry seegermany I started it. Looks like a biker bar. A lot biker stuff in the back ground including a Sturgis sign.
          No harm! I was just joking right back atchca! It's a really cool bar/resturant called Hot Rods & Hawgs here in Bossier City, LA. Yes, it has a biker theme and there have been many biker sponsored events. But it's a "well behaved" biker bar.

The best part of this establishment is that the owners know that bands need to "volume up" and they'll let you peel paint from the walls!
          "POOP"

Comment

Sounds like my kind of bar S/G... Just take you time with the burns and Go - t and don't over analyze it...

Comment

Working...
            X