No announcement yet.

MLB Druggies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh. But they do. They don't even want to probe into highschool sports.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Exactly. I graduated from high school in '01 and I know plenty of guys that did it for that reason. I'm just saying if it becomes an unofficial accepted thing, thats just going to get to be bigger and spread to other sports (like it isn't already there) and give more youngsters that idea that they HAVE to.

Comment

A rod is to juice head. he is huge compared to when he was a kid

Comment

If they want to enforce their policies, get tough with violators and kick Sosa and McGuire out of the Hall, they can go right ahead.

All of this seems like a way to work for leverage against the players union, to make a public acknowledgment to the fans and to keep the political hot potato alive for whenever the US Legislature wants to flush money down the toilet investigating this bs.

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
            "fingered, probed, widespread"

Sounds like my last physical.

Sounds like last night with my wife:ROTF: !
            "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

I think ARod is a jerk but most guys get bigger in their 20's. He also doesn't have that fat faced look I associate with 'roid use.

Originally posted by yard dawg View Post
              A rod is to juice head. he is huge compared to when he was a kid

nevermind --- looks like you're right.
              Last edited by Tashtego; 12-14-2007, 04:38 PM.

Comment

The issue 90% will neglect is many of these guys took steroids before it became illegal to use in the MLB. MY beef with people taking are those who took it to beat records.

Comment

Who gives a shit. If they wanna do steroids and shorten their lifespan let 'em. It should be legal. A larger percentage are using than aren't (just a guess).

Sure it sets a bad example for kids, but they're going to figure out athletes are juiced. I equate it to telling them the truth about Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny.
                  I'm gonna eat your brains and gain your knowledge.

http://cdwillis.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                  X