Jacksons and calculus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacksons and calculus

So I had a calculus final earlier today, so it was obviously a rough night of sleep. Anyway, I can remember at least 2 times waking up in the middle of the night wondering what the derivative of DK2M was! Crazy!

I had a dream about a Jackson last night. A flame top TBK double neck SG lol.
    It said Jackson on the headstock, though.
    -Adam

Comment

DK2M is a derivative of STRAT

Comment

I sometimes wake up in the middle of the night wondering what the derivative of DP followed by A2M is.

Yes, many's the disturbed night I've spent tossing thinking about that one.

Oh, and remember Confuscious, he say : Man who go to bed with hard problem often wake up with solution on belly.
        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

I remember those days, you are absolutely right!!
          I had the craziest ass dreams before big tests.
          I hope you did well, done?
          If so... go and get hammered. After finals there is nothing better than a good beer fest and some good lay.
          Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

When I read the thread title, I thought " Hell, Michael, Tito, and Janet would have trouble with long division. No WAY they'd know a thing about calculus"
            I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

No, but one of them knows how many times 35 goes into 15.
              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post

Comment

I had a dream a few nights ago that I finally found someone getting rid of a Jackson Professional (Neck Thru, 24 fret, ebony) , and a KE-1..

I woke up wet.
                  Originally posted by horns666
                  The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Man... I feel for you...

After completing

Caculus I, II, III
                    Linear Algebra
                    Discrere Mathmatics
                    Combinatorics
                    Boolean Algebra
                    Formal Languages
                    and a shit-fuck-ton of programming languages and physics.

I think my head would pop if I took any more math.

Just remember....

f(k)dk^2m=
                    2mdk^(2m-1)

at least I think... Where is my fuck'n gun?

-Nate

P.S. The way to pass calculus I-III is nothing more then repeating and knowing how to take things one step at a time. Don't trip mang... everything will be fine. Just memorize the rules and you will be good to go. BTW, It sounds like you are about to hit integration. Just chill, and get through the intigration identitiy. It gets a LOT easier after that. The proofs are the hardest part. Memorize, memorize, memorize and you will make it through. Don't get discouraged.

Math is the funnay =)

-NateB
                    Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Memorizing is lame. If you actually understand the material you hardly need to memorize anything. Math beyond calculus sucks though - I still don't fully understand some of the stuff in my classes

Comment

Good to hear I'm not the only weird one with funky dreams. Test went ok today, we'll see for sure by Monday what really happened.

Thankfully I'm a marketing major (any jobs open at Jackson? hate to say it, but I think they need some help), so all I had to do was calc I. The class went as far as definite/indefinite integrals.

Comment

Originally posted by nateb View Post
                          Man... I feel for you...

After completing

Caculus I, II, III
                          Linear Algebra
                          Discrere Mathmatics
                          Combinatorics
                          Boolean Algebra
                          Formal Languages
                          and a shit-fuck-ton of programming languages and physics.

I think my head would pop if I took any more math.

-NateB
                          What are you studying, computer science? Except for the formal languages, I think I've had similar courses studying signal processing (which is usually considered electrical engineering for historic reasons).

Regards,
                          Mads

Comment

Originally posted by thebigz View Post
                            Good to hear I'm not the only weird one with funky dreams. Test went ok today, we'll see for sure by Monday what really happened.

Thankfully I'm a marketing major (any jobs open at Jackson? hate to say it, but I think they need some help), so all I had to do was calc I. The class went as far as definite/indefinite integrals.
                            I remember when I was finishing my master thesis. I woke up at 3 am thinking "shit, there's an error on page 72". I got out of bed and checked. Sure enough, the error I had dreamt of was there. Scary. When I gets to that point, I think working hard is not healthy anymore.

Regards,
                            Mads

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                              you mean 7 don't you?

Comment

Working...
                              X