No announcement yet.

I lost my grandfather yesterday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry for your loss Tommy! Try to think happy thoughts, and make the best of the holidays..My condolences!
    My bands page: www.myspace.com/wartexmetal

Comment

He sounds like an awesome guy! I'm sorry he had to go. If it makes you feel any better, him dying now is a heck of a lot better than having to watch him slowly degrade into Alzheimer's.
      Scott

Comment

You've got great memories now. Grandpa with an HK91, he's got good taste
        tommy's first deer hunt (below)

Death has given him the freedom old age was taking from him. May he and your family find peace.
        When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

to be remembered in a positive light and to have had an impact in someones life after one is gone, is all we could really ask for in life. to be remembered.
          RIP
          ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

That's really sad, especially this time of year..my condolences.

Comment

so sad man
              rip
              Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
              Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Very sad to hear that. I lost my grandfather last year september and I know how you feel. My deepest condolences.

RIP
                Sam

Comment

Tommy, God bless you and your family. I am sorry to hear such bad news.
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                  X