Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Bro!

Comment

Congratulations! That is a lot of school to put up with.

Comment

congratulations! just a question; how do you crack the really big girls?
        ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Hey, man, congrats.

Chiropractors are the only medical professionals I go to. So called "real doctors" (I don't understand why so many people think chiropractors are not 'real docs') only waste my time and frustrate me.

Comment

These guys are just adjusting your balls. Congrats on finishing and getting your certification.
            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by Strangletooth View Post
              My numbers still the same bro... Give me a call. MDZ's last show is the 20th at the Pageant, wanna go? I'm friends with those guys so we're all good with passes...
              MDZ?
              -Adam

Comment

Congrats, Dr. T!
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Shit thats alot of school!!!! Congrats on finishing
                  Jackson KV2T Black Ghost Flames with EMG's

Comment

Congratulations, Travis! I wish you the best for the future in your career.

Now you need to start raking in the cash and buying gear.
                    Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Dedication and perseverance go a long way Travis, Hats off to ya !

Comment

Congrats man

Originally posted by 1trussell View Post
                        Never buy the LG chocolate, it's a piece of shit.
                        ive had mine for a year now and no problems....

Comment

Originally posted by anuske9 View Post
                          MDZ?
                          Modern Day Zero.... Rock's last show with the band is the 20th...

Pat
                          Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

Defintie congrats! Are you still hung over?

There is no "team" in "Fuck You!"

Comment

Originally posted by 1trussell View Post
                              Well, I have officially earned my Doctor of Chiropractic degree. My graduation ceremony was Saturday the 15th. The past 3 and a half years have really flown by. Maybe it's the fact that the program is set up in trimesters, so earning 30+ credit hours per semester, for 10 trimesters straight pretty much didn't leave me a chance to breath. Either way, it's done and I still haven't felt it set in yet. While I'm waiting for my license application to go through, I'm still trying to believe that it's done. I was actually thinking about this the other day. If I add up all the time I've been in school, I just finished the 22nd grade. Not bad for a 29 year old.

Anyway, thanks to all of those on this board who have offered words of encouragement while I was earning my final degree. Thank you again.

Travis
                              Congratulations! It feels great to achieve something you have worked hard for for a very long time. The day I got my Ph.D. was the best day of my life.

And I'm not even allowed to call myself a doctor here (in Denmark) To quote Austin Powers:

U.N. Representative: So, Mr. Evil...
                              Dr. Evil: It's Dr. Evil, I didn't spend six years in Evil Medical School to be called "mister," thank you very much.

:ROTF:
                              Last edited by javert; 12-19-2007, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Strangletooth View Post
                                Modern Day Zero.... Rock's last show with the band is the 20th...

Pat

I didn't realize that he was leaving the band. I haven't talked to him in a few months. It's been a long time since I've been into David's Guitar Loft to look around. Last time I was in there, he tried to get me to buy this killer Hamer Monaco. It was a sweet guitar, but it just didn't speak to me.

Anyone know what he's got going on after leaving the band?

Comment

Working...
                                X