Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UFORocks View Post
    Well, I don't really.

Didn't say I would bet on it, just that its a possibility.
    What exactly then is your motivation for your original post? Don't most people have the opportunity to get somewhere on their own merit?
    -Adam

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm View Post
      You do get some DANG nice burritos though. It's all about balance.
      Originally posted by GodOfRhythm View Post
      Oh and Latinas of course!!!!!
      Damn right! Mexican food is by far the best bang for your buck 'round here. Coincidentally, so are the Latinas!

Comment

Originally posted by anuske9 View Post
        What exactly then is your motivation for your original post? Don't most people have the opportunity to get somewhere on their own merit?
        You must be new to this business we call show.

In all seriousness, it's just a pregnancy. 16 year old girls have been getting pregnant since you could bop them on the head with a club and drag them to a cave. I'm sure a lot of people wish this was the early 20th century, when someone in her shoes would be shipped off to a camp to "film a movie" for a year.

Comment

What are you talking about? Me and UFORocks are having a discussion...
          -Adam

Comment

I'm referencing the fact that, in show business, it's often more about who you know ($$$) than talent (see big sister Britney).

Comment

I already pointed out what you were saying earlier... but at the same time UFORocks was saying that her *daughter* could matter based on whatever merits she might have. I just thought that was an unnecessary thing to say. Don't most people?
              Last edited by anuske9; 12-21-2007, 07:12 PM.
              -Adam

Comment

Ah gotcha, I see that now. Of course.

Comment

In da hood..13, 14 and 15 year olds shoot babys out like a pez despencer. At the ripe old age of 21 they have 3-5 kids..all w/ different daddys..some they actually know.

This is news because it's Britney's sister. Oh well, my mom was 16 and my dad 18 when they had me..and I'm perfectly normal.

Anywhoo, this is great publicity for Britney, as is any publicity. If Britney breaks wind..that's breaking news. Stop the fuggin' presses!!!

yeesh..
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

The girl didn't have a chance... her boyfriend Casey Aldridge is a professional pipe layer!
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I just laid a cable. It was like Bungle's finger. (Now only old Brits are gonna get that one, but meh)
                      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                        I just laid a cable. It was like Bungle's finger. (Now only old Brits are gonna get that one, but meh)
                        HAHA!!! :ROTF:
                        If a fat girl falls in the forest, and no one is there to see it, do the trees still laugh??

Comment

Working...
                        X