Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtf???

http://www.reporterherald.com/news_story.asp?ID=13859
    Are kids today really this stupid? A fitting punishment would be the Scorpion fatality of being burned alive.
    EAOS: 28JUN09

Landfill. That's all they're good for. Don't waste any money - a single .22 each would do the trick.

Comment

This happened in the town I live in, my daughter went to school with that little girl. I was shocked to here about it. I hope that punk gets his , when he goes to prison.

Comment

Child killer is right down the ranks together with the molestors. He'll live through hell in the slammer and will probably be dead in a year or so. He deserves pain and lots of it.
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I don't care how drunk you are, you can't tell me you don't know when you're KILLING someone.

Comment

i hope the fuckers get seriously arse raped in jail those fuckers deserve the death sentance
            Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
            Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

You live in Johnstown? Cool. I'm a bit east of you.

Comment

that story's bs, nobody plays mortal kombat anymore.
                -Adam

Comment

Shit like this just makes me sick.

Give me 5 seconds alone with them.
                  I'll show them how I play Mortal Kombat.
                  It's called a 12 gauge to the fuckin' head.

I hope they both get beaten daily in prison.
                  -Rick

Comment

About the same stupid spoilt brat school bully mentality occurs in the UK. Take the James Bulger case for example. People who commit these crimes should die in the same way they killed their victims.
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I did not need to see that story.

Unbelievable. These people should do the world a favor and get rid of themselves.
                      Why do they feel they should even have a trial? There is no accident or mistake here. These are animals.....
                      When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

That's just sick.

Comment

my God, what a fukked up situation! Time ot eliminate those two form the gene pool people like that have no righgt to be walking around on htis earth!
                          shawnlutz.com

Comment

I didn't need to see that story either.
                            Man - that pisses me off to no end. What a waste. They should be shot, or better - tortured and shot.
                            My oldest nephew is 6 1/2 yrs old (almost the same age as that girl), and is one of the nicest, kindest kids i have ever seen. How many kids at the age of 5 or 6 would get a few pieces of candy, and eat only 1, saying he was "saving the rest for my gramma, mom, my dad, and my little brother?". They are so innocent at that age - what the hell would make someone knowingly hurt a helpless kid? I could not imagine anyone hurting him. I'd be in jail for what I'd do to that 17 yr old punk
                            Where the hell were the parents?

Comment

Originally posted by Wayniac View Post
                              Where the hell were the parents?
                              Mom was at work and trusted the kid's teenage sister.....I can't believe I keep coming back to this thread. I can't un-see this.
                              When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Working...
                              X