Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guns.......

Well

I'm canadian and I havn't really researched the law yet, but I'm certainly old enough, and I have fired them MANY times on ranges, but I do not own one.

Why now you ask? I have really no good answer to this question, The answer might lie more in the "sky is falling" category more than anything, or perhaps there is some reason my brain fancys one.

I LOVE target shooting, I love sniping, I read and watch anything I can on snipers and target shooting for the amount of times I've been on a range and the type of weapons I used I was pretty good~!

anyhow I used to own airsoft guns, I had an MP5 and an M4 carbine

so I've been surfing the net and been to a few M4 carbine fan sites, and damnit there are some insane looking guns out there.

so who here collects them? who here has an M4? anyone? or any M16/ar15 derivitave? I love this gun, I can't get enough of it!

so of course I'm firly positive the only way I'll ever own one is if I'm in the military, but does anyone know if there is a way to get one? Obviously it would not be automatic and not have that option, but is that possible? hahaha this seems so crazy to ask, I bet I have raptor or echelon or whatever it's called just going off the deep end asking this.

Anyhow, let loose with pics if ya got any!

M4's M16's SMG's what ever you got!

Chris
    Last edited by SpiralArchitect; 12-22-2007, 01:00 AM.

Do you realize that the web is not private and that "Buzzwords" raise Red Flags.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

A picture of my m4gery...

Last edited by xenophobe; 12-22-2007, 05:57 PM.
      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
        A picture of my m4gery...

Is that necessary?

Comment

They produced hunting rifles which use shotgun shells and looked exactly like M16's in Turkey,last year. And I heard that there was some demand from the USA.
          I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

I have 16 and this is my home defense weapon. Gun G.A.S. is as bad as Guitar G.A.S. any day!

There is no "team" in "Fuck You!"

Comment

They don't make the gun I want. It sends bullets down the phone line!:ROTF:
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I used to practice with my brother in law's vintage M1...
                But by far my favorite was a scoped Montgomery Ward POS .22...
                my dad had it laser sighted at the range, and it kicked ass for a cheap rifle.

Comment

I'm totally on the same page man. I am very interested in aquiring a couple of firearms, but I'm not sure what we can get away with up here. I'm pretty sure the assult rifles are out of the question. Too bad because that new HK417 is badass.

I still want a handgun, but I'm not sure what I want yet. A nice classic Beretta 92 would be sweet, but there are better guns out there.

A sniper rifle would be awesome too, but I doubt that I'd be allowed to have a Barret M82 50 cal. :ROTF:
                  Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I used to have a WWII M1, and I had a blast with it. The guy I got it from (for $100.00) had sawed it off, but it was legal (14 inches). I don't have anything now, but a good friend of mine has a small armory and we go to the range every summer and blast the crap out of targets.

Hey Zeegler, the grenade launcher on that HK looks like it would be handy.

'Hey Bill, see that deer? Watch this.'

*WHUMP!* - - - - - - - - - - - *BOOM!*

Comment

What in the name of hell do you need an ASSAULT weapon for? This sort of thing always baffles me.
                      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm View Post
                        What in the name of hell do you need an ASSAULT weapon for? This sort of thing always baffles me.
                        Assaulting ?... j/k not a gun guy myself but no problem with someone having something reasonable for hunting or home defense.

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm View Post
                          Admittedly, it seems a little ridiculous, but haven't you ever thought it would be fun to shoot one?
                          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Yeah definitly, it would certainly be lots of fun to fire one once or have a go with one on a range. But owning one or having one in the house is an entirely different matter.
                            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

All those sharp edges on that HK417 make for some uncomfortable situations. Anyone that has had to carry a military weapon for any length of time knows exactly what I am talking about.
                              Remember, Wherever you go,.. there you are

Comment

Working...
                              X