No announcement yet.

Guns.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My ex used to have a nad launcher. It was her right foot.
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

I think I'll keep my nads in their silo for now.
      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by 442w30 View Post
        Naw,

I thought it was funny that with the "scary rifles" in there, I left the trigger lock on the simple old Enfield. It holds 10 shots and the bolt can be fired very rapidly, built like a club, and idiot proof.

Also lighter than the M1 garand. I actually shoot it more than almost all the rest - well, the heavy bbl and the AR15 are up there in frequency of use.

It's the one that goes hunting more for nasty pigs than the rest, that's the dangerous part - for the animals.
        It's a nice looking rifle for sure, and in great condition.
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
          It's a nice looking rifle for sure, and in great condition.
          Thanks!
          This one was made in 1949 at Fazakerley, UK, when I got it bubba had cut down the stock, removed the rear site, installed a scope (didn't drill holes thankfully), and installed a rubber buttpad/screwed a rubber cheekpiece to the stock.

I ordered an upgraded No4 micrometer rear site and NOS walnut stocks from someplace on the internet, as well as an old brass buttplate.

The metal is worn, and it was a British made rifle that had proofs from spending time in South Africa.

A globe trotter for sure, kicks on both ends. It really likes the Greek Surplus .303 that was available for a while.
          When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Notice the trigger lock on the most dangerous rifle - WWII British Lee Enfield No4Mk1
            Thanks!
            This one was made in 1949
            Ha! And they say that us Brits are still fighting WW2! Even if you account for the odd pot-shot taken after VE or VJ day, I'm pretty sure it all ended in 1945. :ROTF:

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
              Ha! And they say that us Brits are still fighting WW2! Even if you account for the odd pot-shot taken after VE or VJ day, I'm pretty sure it all ended in 1945. :ROTF:
              How about WWII design

Yeah, for some reason I had remembered it to be a 1943, just looked @ it again. Touche'
              When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

"who needs an assault rifle?"

I say, who doesn't!!!!

I just think it would be badass to have an M4 kickin around!

C

Comment

Originally posted by dangerous_dave View Post
                  Is that necessary?
                  As necessary as owning a guitar that costs more than $100, and as necessary as having more than one guitar.

A couple more toys of mine!

The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

So, how's your frag score?

And do you see a yellow cross in the middle of your vision?
                    I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

The phrase "Don't tread on me" packs a little more punch with a assault rifle.........
                      Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

I have a soft spot for the Colt CAR-15. 1.1 in 12 twist rate, short hanguard light weight barrel 3 point vortex flash hider.
                        Saved my life many times.
                        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

How about WWII design

Yeah, for some reason I had remembered it to be a 1943, just looked @ it again. Touche'
                          Weeeell, I guess you are forgiven then. After all, being a Yank, you know that WW2 didn't even start till 1941!

Xenophobe, you gotta be on a list somewhere, with a nick like that and toys like them. Where do you get to play with them? DO you have a bunker somewhere up in the woods, that you can retire to when the Final Conflict nears? (If so, can I come)

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Of course I'm on a list. I live in California and all my "assault weapons" are registered with the state. Posting pictures of guns is no different than posting pictures of guitars... and it's no secret who I am, this is the same user name I use on every message board... It's no big deal, I've passed numerous FBI background checks... I also have my Utah CCW, so I'm even on lists in states that I'm not even a resident of.

Unlike registered sex offenders who have committed and been found guilty of a crime, none of my firearms have ever assaulted anyone.

Oh, here's another one for ya!

BTW, I've posted these pics on so many forums, they probably recognize the photos and say... "oh that guy again"...

Last edited by xenophobe; 12-22-2007, 06:36 PM.
                            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                              Weeeell, I guess you are forgiven then. After all, being a Yank, you know that WW2 didn't even start till 1941!
                              Of course, it wasn't a WW until the US joined! LOL

Comment

You can always make your own AK-47 on a lathe.
                                I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Working...
                                X