Guns.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by straycat View Post
    Love the Dragunov.Which scope is that the PSO-4?
    I used mine for long range deer/coyote hunting 600-800 yds.Very accurate weapons.
    It's a PSO-1, however I am considering the purchase of the PSOP 8x, cause the 4x just doesn't cut it.

It shoots about 1.75MOA on average... slightly better or worse, and the russian 7N1 sniper ammo does not aide in accuracy from what I can tell. It really loves the Czech light ball though.
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by fr0sty View Post
      As a Christmas present to me, could you add additional humorous insults to this thread but with some Red Dwarf or Young Ones references?
      How 'bout this for a gun?
      With over 400 posters, original artworks, animation cels, and autographed memorabilia up for grabs, the stage is set for an unforgettable auction experience.

Smoke me a kipper.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoogans View Post
        How 'bout this for a gun?
        With over 400 posters, original artworks, animation cels, and autographed memorabilia up for grabs, the stage is set for an unforgettable auction experience.

Smoke me a kipper.....
        50 points for integrating the op topic with my Red Dwarf tangent.
        "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

• "Say hello to my Kitty friend!"

You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Working...
          X