• Time
  • Show
Clear All

happy holidays everyone.
    Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
    Amp... Pioneer
    Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Merry Christmas and Good Tidings to all!!

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
        Tekky sold his Strat? Or did you grab the Warrior? :scratch:
        The one and only original Skully will probably never leave my side.
        Occupy JCF

Comment

I hope you all have great holiday seasons!

Merry Xmas!

Comment

Originally posted by Tekky View Post
            The one and only original Skully will probably never leave my side.
            Definitely not! At least not while I'm around!

Comment

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!!!

My kid sure did..he's so fuggin' spoiled!!!
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

It rocked, for all of us...
                Mrs Cygnus got a scanner/printer/doodad she was looking to buy, and a bunch of girl stuff.
                The boys got the gadget supplementals to go with the other gadgets...
                Doggy got a woodchuck, a beaver, beef bites, and a snake looking thing.
                (And a pack of boxer shorts...long story)
                I got a Budweiser Brewmasters Select Reserve gift set, a Jack Daniels gift set, beermaking supplies, a Colibri lighter, and a great time...

I think we're all spoiled!

Happy New Year, JCF'rs...

Comment

I'm raising any possible material for my Youth Xanax League be it Christmas, Birthdays, Holidays, 4th of July, etc. etc. etc., it's an all around yearlong mission as it's so fulfilling to receive than to give. Took a long time to figure that one out, the 'ol noodle must have been sealed off for all these years , I have a cementebellum as oppossed to a cerebellum, but it's the kids I continue to wake up for at the crack of 2p.m. to help raise funds and other forms of currency like paypal, TT Wire transfer , or just a plain old school purse snatching from some poor unsuspecting kind lady who's a saint in real life, but the kids must be fed. Gonna check out beach blvd. now as it's late, kinda,2:20 a.m. and there could be some stray purses just waiting to help the children. I'm starting to completely come unglued, maybe i'll storm a bank instead. Yeah, that would prevent any possible more missions for quite a while. I must go, I'm not all there, can't corrupt any of the newbies. You guys have a lovely evening, it was good to be back today after a long layoff.
                  Wake up after 12 or suffer possible slow touristlike actions in New York City when you are from Iowa. Get that rest-lol
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                  X