My Brother jamming with Southside Johnny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Brother jamming with Southside Johnny

My brother sent me a link to this old crappy video. He used to be in the Jukes back in the late 80's or very early 90's, I can not remember. He is playing the trombone. He said that this must have been after he left the band and he must have shown up to jam with them, hence 2 trombone players in the vid. He is the guy in the white hat and sweater. Very grainy, but he's there.:ROTF:
    Southside, the Asbury Jukes, Steven Van Zandt and one classic song.More Bruce, South and Steven clips in my playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7XLeYM...
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

That was cool.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
      That was cool.
      Yeah. It was kind of cool even though it isn't metal. I remember going with my ex on New Years eve 1990 I think it was. They played The Chance in Poughkeepsie. My bro got us the tickets so we could go see him play.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

The Jukes are the Jersey Shore sounds. I've seen them many times. My wife is a Southside Johnny fanatic:ROTF: . Bobby Bandiera, the guitarist is a great player. They put out a blues album about 3 or 4 years ago that I liked, then I watched them perform it in Ocean City, NJ. Amazing, and always a good party band.

If your brother plays trombone, ask him if he know Pete Maurer. Another trombone player who's played with The Jukes.

Of course Richey Rosenberg (La Bamba) was best known
        Last edited by donf; 12-28-2007, 09:59 AM.
        Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

That is cool Scott!

Comment

Working...
          X