Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'07-avoided the reverend/ '08 has signs of an oversized bowl of Frosted Flakes(GREAT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '07-avoided the reverend/ '08 has signs of an oversized bowl of Frosted Flakes(GREAT!

I'd say in general, we took a beating in many ways in '07, but walk with me and you walk tall.
    Yes, your friend Tommy, the Atomic Charvel Guy is going to step on every conglomerate in his way and hit them so hard it will feel like they got sacked by Ray Lewis at top speed in his prime. I've served my pennance, I've learned to live in an extremely different fashion than I was used to, I've put forth the effort more than a few times to go for the home run get rich quickly avenue to no avail, but 2007 , you're fukkin' toast you blood sucking freak, and 2008 is going to return myself, and all my friends here to where we are supposed to be. I'm in A game shape to knock the living snot out of any person in charge of purchasing to the point where they will beg to give me a purchase order as long as I refrain from the threats and the promise of no more phone calls-lol.
    This is my fukkin' year, I hope to whoever is in charge upstairs in the cosmos that they realize that I'm comin' for them if they don't deliver all of us here at the JCF a year that makes us all just sit back on the couch and say, yeah!!!! this is the stuff, this is what I want. And I'm not against working my ass off for it either, cuz that's how ya get it. It's WINDFALL TIME EVERYONE, financially, physically, and most importantly,
    with a plethora of friends to march along with smiles of the satisfaction of making the comeback you knew you could always make, and surprise the living fukk out of yourself and all the others. I'm ready, are you? "Good Luck" is a nice phrase, but luck is for fools, don't get me wrong, I'd rather have it than not, but I haven't had it in so long that I've figured out it's time to start dishing out some mouthfulls of chicklets baby!!!!!!!!!
    Happy New Year everyone, I'm not gonna be around much, so take the over on Sat. Night between the Pats and Giants-lol
    My belated gift to you for Christmas, as long as you get it at 45 or less.
    Take care all, I miss you very much.
    The luckiest cat walking the planet, and I'm not kidding around.
    I wish you all everything you long and hope for not for 2008, but for ever,
    and ever. And if there's a time past that. It starts now everyone, and I'd love to hear from you guys sometime cuz I won't be here very often.
    2008 is the year of the high yield mate, a' la Salma Hayek.
    You all have a good one, I had a great one because I'm still here typing, and that is nothing short of the Blessed Mother Mary knocking off the Patriots Saturday night-lol
    Take care,
    Tommy
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

now that was a mouthful!

Have a great new year, Atomic Man. Go kick 2008's ass!
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Holy shit! What was that?

Right on Dude ! go for it !

Comment

the return of the atomic, is it? i'm very happy to read the rant!

sully
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Tommy!!! You fruitbat you!! Hell yeah bro, I'm with ya!!

Comment

good hearing from ya Tommy....wishing you nothing but good things for ya for 2008!! Go get 'em Tiger.
            www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
            My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Fucking hell dude, lay off the Charlie!

Best of luck for 2008 anyway.
              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Charlie Rips, and so does Keith Richards, I taught both of 'em-lol
                Seriously, this was a tough year on a lot here to say the least, so we're overdue for some new, happenings and things that are bitchin' and true.

Comment

You go Tommy!!
                  Go Yanks!!!!
                  Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Smacka!!!- I thank you for the wishes of good luck, but luck is not gonna have anything to do with it, just some serious steamrolling.

Comment

Jonny Papelbons dog 's got the right idea, I love the chomper and what he did-lol

Comment

Vaginamin G. -you know that was nothing unless i bring out the big extra sized mouth of mine, J.Player right on!!! Yes Sully, I'm fukkin' gonna score or die flying, Thanks Jeri, always glad to have you in my corner, and where would I be without Jose? Possibly deep in mexico-lol

Comment

Wassup muthafuggin' Tommy!!!!

Since 2007 fucked me in the ass..I'm gonna return the fuggin' favor and fuck Father Time up the pooper.

2008 is OURS Tommy..we will NOT be F'd in the A'...but we will F' 2008 in the A'!!!

2008 has two (0)'s..you'll get the left one, and I'll get the right..we'll double dong this fucker !!!

Yeah I'm baked..can ya tell..???!!!

Das what I think!!!

Bill Z
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

And Tracy, if it all goes the way I've worked it to, i'll be making you some sick offers, but only for one. I need 4 guitars, Elvis, one of Tracy's, a couple of mutts or GMW's, and a Gibson Hummingbird with ebony board. Small wants, the rest I will put into my presidential campaign.

Comment

And Sweet William- We're doing the high five over 2008, and then switch sides. Cool? Yeah it is , and you know it.

Comment

Working...
                              X