Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'07-avoided the reverend/ '08 has signs of an oversized bowl of Frosted Flakes(GREAT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome back Atomic Tommy. Missed ya bro'. Things get dry around here sometimes so now maybe some shit will happen.
    Lets kick 2008 in the nuts!!!!
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

thanks -Straycat Blues, I was just banging that out on my fake hummingbird and my unbeatale Stones hat, wait till you see it. It's a doozy, it will be up tomorrow. All I play is the Rain Song, Tangerine, Bron Yr Aur, That's the Way, 'Stray cat Blues", Monkey man, Sister Morphine, Dandelion, Love in Vain, just tons of Zeppelin and stones acoustic tunes now, I've dropped the earth shaking crunching sound of a molten rodded marshall, not by choice, but my Stones hat and fake hummingbird has me addicted to playing what I couldn't go a day without listening to before VH1 came out, it's really cool. Wild Horses, As Tears Go by, Tumbling Dice, Some Girls, Angie, etc. etc. etc., you get it. It's fukkin kinda fun and cool again especially when you're playing it o.k., and then you all of a sudden ruin it with a serrated knife by trying to sound like Jagger or Plant while playing it, it's fuckin' funny as hell. I'm back to the extreme roots of my music, the Stones, Zepppelin, Hendrix, the Who, wasn't a big Beatles player, but they did write some insane tunes, but the stones wrote nasty tunes and would burn your town down and take whatever womoen were not under supervision-lol
      They Rule!!!!!!
      I'm learning Jeff Buckley slowly, i'd committ a felony or 7 to have his voice. I'm falling out of metal, hard rock, whatever you want to call it, check out Buckley, his father was supposedly way above and beyond most of what was out there back in the late 60's, and his son Jeff playes some of the most beautiful music I'll ever hear, I don't think anyone can touch him musically right now. All the greates go early, why is that? Deprives us of a lot of incredible music. Check it out if you can get past Our usual heroes. Take a chance, you can always go back to Halen, Lynch, De Martini, Vai, Satch, and the 4,000 others that can blow your mind on a fretboard, but check out Jeff Buckley's tunes on "GRACE", his only album before he died. Eerrie story as well. His dad passed too at 28, and jeff drowned at 30 just as he was peaking. Do yourselves a favor and score grace, it won't be everybody's tunes, but I love all kinds of music and steal from everyone. I'm a thief. In the highest order.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Reverend Timmy- C.E.G. (Chief Executive Griper-lol)
        Don't rush your hands as bad as you want to play, nurse them back slowly as hard as that sounds. Don't want to rip a tendon or anything. I'll send you a pic tomorrow to put up, you should see what I do and look like now, all I do is play the Rain Song, Bron Yr Aur, Tangerine, That's the Way, Stray cat Blues, and don my Stones hat from hell.

Comment

Tommy - Kick '08's ass !!
          \m/ \m/

Comment

I have it all in place, it just has to do what we claim it does, and then I start the threats to sign purchase orders , and large quantity ones.
            i think I might get it back finally this time, It's a bitchin' product. If it doesn't, i will skateboard every day forever until i actually take off and fly away-lol.
            Thanks.

Comment

Tommy
              Have a great '08. Year of the Yanks. Pass the Happy holidays to 'J', from me and the old lady too. We'll be cruisin' your neck of the woods in March. Dukes for a brew or two ?...........
              Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Tommy, this will be your year. No bouts adoubt it.

And, if you're running for Prez, I want to be on the ticket as your VP. I'll be the straight guy backing up your lunacy, and we'll be an unstoppable combo. No other candidates will have a chance, and they'll quickly resign themselves to their deserved fates - Hillary will be blowing goats in a barn, and Rudy will be a drag queen soliciting offers from fetishized bankers in downtown Manhatty.

Comment

hillary may turn up missing with my friends from New York-lol, an Rudy will be our punching bag to work out on-lol.

Comment

Tommy!! I fuckin' love ya, man! even if I never return calls, ask my family, they can tell you I crawl into a cave when I'm down. Doesn't change the fact that I think the world of you, you are one of a kind and it's the right kind!

Hey Bill, waas sappening?!?!? Christmas was poor but good this year. I hung with my drummer's family, couldn't make it to my sisters' this year. They were all scattered out anyway. Did Vinny rack up?

Reverend Timmy, is it your left hand or right that's recovering? Open G and a slide bar maybe? Since my stroke I've explored that a little, though I did get back a fair amount of lefthand dexterity. Not enough, but WTF ya gonna do? Hang in and do the therapy, you'll get it back man.

2008 is gonna be a great year, Feliz Nuevo Ano everybody!!
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

alright Tommy....kick 2008's ass! you can doooiiiiiiiittttttt!
                      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Hey Tommy, are you up for some tennis?

Stanton Tennis Center on Western...
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

All the best to you, Tommy! May '08 be your year.
                          Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Working...
                          X