WOW...16 months went by quick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW...16 months went by quick

16 months clean and sober today and loving it. I have gotten in the habit of taking the money I would have used to buy booze each day and moving it from my checking account to my savings account. That money is piling up quick!!! I had spent at least $15/day on a case of beer so I move that $15 every day I go to bed sober into savings. I'll be able to buy some nice gear pretty soon!!
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Thats fucking awesome bro, CONGRATS!!! One I quit smoking, I plan on doing the same thing youre doing!
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Hey man, good job! I know just how you feel, I quit drinking as hard as I used to 2 years ago, and I feel like a different person now..It felt kinda hard to quit, but trust me - it gets better with time, and you'll find that there are a lot of other stuff to do that is more fun, feels better and that is cheaper than drinking..

Keep up the good work man!
      My bands page: www.myspace.com/wartexmetal

Comment

Good job man keep it up!

Comment

You gave up the booze, I gave up the ho's, someone else will give up smoking... It's worth it. I'm saving £600 this month alone.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

nice work!!

Comment

Man, that is the best bit of news I've heard all day. I am not bull shitting you.
              It is a quick escape from life's stinking bite, but at the clear end you are still you and nothing got solved and better.
              Not worth it, isn't it?

Keep it up!! not easy, not easy at all. But the best a man can do is give it a real try and try to stick with it.
              Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

That's great, Jack! You've done an impressive job staying sober and I daresay if you did it through these particular 15 months, you should be good to go against any stress that could come your way! Keep up the good work, man!
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Congrats, that's a huge accomplishment. Now you can use the money you're saving to buy gear from ME!
                  Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

congrats, jack!
                    sully
                    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                    Sully Guitars on Facebook
                    Sully Guitars on Google+
                    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

That's awesome Jack One Day At A Time.

Comment

Congrats man!!!
                        Stay strong!!!
                        Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

I raise my glass to your achievement!

Seriously though, real happiness comes from real living. Keep it up, brother.

Comment

Thats really great Jack!! You Da Man.
                            "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

I hate stupid people.

http://www.myspace.com/28wicked

Comment

Congrats to you and yours. Been sober since 2002 myself. Can't say I love it though. I do know what you mean about the savings deal though. My account is pretty fat right now.

Comment

Working...
                              X