Forum Question, yes I feel dumb.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Question, yes I feel dumb.

Ok I just noticed that some JCF members have that tag under their name in yellow, where others have it in white.

Did this just happen with the new upgrade the other day? Cause I never noticed it before. Also what is the difference?

And most importantly do the yellow guys get to boss the white members around?:ROTF:
    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

<10,000: blue
    500-10,000: yellow
    100-400: white
    0-100: red
    Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Originally posted by VinceV View Post
      Ok I just noticed that some JCF members have that tag under their name in yellow, where others have it in white.

Did this just happen with the new upgrade the other day? Cause I never noticed it before. Also what is the difference?

And most importantly do the yellow guys get to boss the white members around?:ROTF:
      It's been like that since I started lurking on the forum (i.e. a little over a year ago). I think that it changes colour based on the number of posts of the user: red (<100 posts), grey (between 100 and 500), yellow (500-god knows what), blue (eleventy million posts +, i.e. Ron, Fett, etc.).

Unless, that is, you annoy Sully or Toejam in which case it's likely to turn bright pink.

EDIT: Sinistas responded first, but failed to mention the dreaded pink. THE DREADED PINK.
      Last edited by ken; 12-30-2007, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Thanks guys.

MMMMMMmmmmm Dreaded Pink!
        Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Originally posted by VinceV View Post
          Thanks guys.

MMMMMMmmmmm Dreaded Pink!
          Pink, but certainly not Dreaded. :ROTF:

MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Working...
          X