No announcement yet.

Robert DeNiro, 1943-2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nevermind. And that is what makes this place great. It's all oblivious to me.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

How 'bout if you were RELATED to Bobby D?..wouldn't this thread make a difference???

Comment

Originally posted by guitarsjb View Post
        How 'bout if you were RELATED to Bobby D?..wouldn't this thread make a difference???
        Well, If I was related to Bobby D..this thread would make me very sad..but yet it would tell me how loved and awesome Bobby D is too.

Hey, Why are we calling him Bobby D..???!!!

Now, that's funny!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

It'd be a brave man who called him "Bobby D" to his face!

Comment

What's the problem, Bobby Davro is a good all-round family entertainer.

As for Robert De Niro, well, anyone who has been the catalyst for a Bananarama "song" should do the world a favour and jump off a cliff (holding hands with Bananarama preferably).
            So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

WTF? Not Funny!

Comment

bioch ...
                ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Do You know that Joe Pesci actually refers to Robert DeNiro as "Bobby"...That's where I got it from!!!

Jim Breuer used to do Joe Pesci on SNL.."The Joe Pesci Show" ..Bobby was actually a guest..that was awesome!!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Shit I was trying to fing Jim Breuer SNL's "The Joe Pesci Show"..

I just found this..http://youtube.com/watch?v=d-Ls6WDvfR0

I can nail Joe Pesci..I did it everyday for years!!!

I still do!!!

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                      I can nail Joe Pesci..I did it everyday for years!!!

I still do!!!
                      Whatever floats your boat... :ROTF:
                      -Adam

Comment

Originally posted by anuske9 View Post
                        Whatever floats your boat... :ROTF:
                        in Joe Pesci voice...

"What The fuck..where do you get the balls big enough to talk to me like that..huh?"...."What, are you some kind of sick fuck..ya sick fuck ya!!"..

I love that shit!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X