No announcement yet.

Fashion Question. If you wear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh!! My Goth!!!. I can wear any god damn thing I want. As long as it's under $5.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I got a mint pair of Doc's for $10 at a thrift store. Best purchase evar!

Keep 'em white, fett. The metal gods smile upon such things.
      Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

real thrash metal is all about old and ridiculously huge white basketball sneakers
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
          real thrash metal is all about old and ridiculously huge white basketball sneakers

Yep, and sad bastards like me still have a cupboard full of old Nike etc, and still I grab the odd pair on E-bay for about a fiver. I look like like a twat wearing them, apparently. Do I care? Do I fuck, though I have given up on the stretch jeans.
          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Yup, I must have worn out a dozen pairs of Nike high tops in my day. I was always a big fan of black Chuck Taylors too. I have a pair now, and wear them frequently. They go so well with camo shorts. I don't wear my Docs much anymore. Too many goddamn laces.
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Working...
            X