Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the winter classic... anyone watching this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the winter classic... anyone watching this?

penguins @ sabres outside 73k plus watching plus it's on nbc... it's a blizzard there right now... this should be entertaining.
    Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
    Amp... Pioneer
    Effects... Boss ME-20

I'm listening to it on NHL live game radio. I have Direct TV and since there is a local NBC station I can't get NBC on satellite. I'm doubly screwed as I can't pick up my local NBC with an antannae either.

Comment

Originally posted by Razor View Post
      I'm listening to it on NHL live game radio. I have Direct TV and since there is a local NBC station I can't get NBC on satellite. I'm doubly screwed as I can't pick up my local NBC with an antannae either.
      if you have verizon wireless you can watch it on your phone.
      Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
      Amp... Pioneer
      Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Originally posted by dk2magic View Post
        if you have verizon wireless you can watch it on your phone.
        I don't have a wireless cell phone either. If it was a FSN televised game I'd be watching it. Too bad they had to let NBC back in the fold and the other networks didn't step up higher with their bids.

Comment

watching it now. Kicks ass.
          Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

this is a decent idea they have for new years day... hope they continue do this, maybe with differant teams rotating around.
            Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
            Amp... Pioneer
            Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Well Razor, pens in a shootout...good game!

Comment

What a win! Had to pull out the rabbit ears for the TV...reminds me of being a kid and watching good old snowy/grainy TV.

That was an awesome game.

Comment

Originally posted by dk2magic View Post
                  this is a decent idea they have for new years day... hope they continue do this, maybe with differant teams rotating around.
                  This is the second one so far. The first was Edmonton vs Montreal a couple of years ago.

I agree, this would be a great thing to hold annually. Chicago vs Detroit in the middle of Soldier Field would be phenominal!
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

I enjoyed the game but the quality of the play was definitely adversely affected by the snow. The puck was leaving trails in the snow in the third period so that stinks for overall play. But it was fun to watch. Now if they could have coupled Edmonton's clear day a few years ago for their outdoor game with Buffalo's temperature, they would have had ideal weather.

With all of that said, I'm looking forward to the next Classic.
                    Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Working...
                    X