Twilight Zone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fett View Post
    What's a big kick with TZ and the Outer Limits is you can see the stars before they became Stars.
    I love them both. I find TZ a bit "creepier", but I like how the Outer Limits episodes are longer so there is more time for character and plot development.

I got The Outer Limits volume 2 for Christmas. Definitely good stuff.

- E.
    Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

I love love love the "twist" endings on TZ, but some OL eps REALLY scared the crap outta me when I was young. Probably if I saw 'em today they'd be all cheesy, but who else remembers the OL where astronaut(s) landed on Venus, looked out the window and saw a freaky deaky looking Venusion with super scary glowing eyes?
      Yikes, I'm getting goosebumps thinking about that thing now!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Shatner was buffed back then.:ROTF::ROTF: The "Slot Machine" scared me. Redford and many others started in the Twilight Zone.
        Last edited by fett; 01-01-2008, 08:24 PM.
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Don't forget like Outer Limits..Tales from the Darkside..all good stuff

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
            "Talkiing Tina". Rod. I love this shit.
            That was a good one. I love how the husband and wife slept in separate beds.

Comment

man that show wigged me out as a kid. how sad it is that i can remember when TV shows were in black and white. funny is like now the big thing is broadcast in HD, just like it was the big thing was now broadcast "IN COLOR"
              ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                That was a good one. I love how the husband and wife slept in separate beds.
                The husband was played by Telly Savalas!
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

The big deal in 1960 whatever was to go to my rich grandparent's house. They had one of the first Color TV's. To see the Peacock in color was awesome.:ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                    The husband was played by Telly Savalas!
                    That's my point, It's Telly Vision.

Comment

Working...
                    X