Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the most amazing guitar you'll never own.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the most amazing guitar you'll never own.

There are a lot of really nice guitars out there, I am a fan of unusual body designs but anything of any unusual worth is generally way out of my price range. So, at the moment, this is my ultimate guitar but one i'll never own due to the price.

If I owned that it would live in a hard case and that hard case would live in a harder case in a sealed room to stop it getting dusty.

So what is your ultimate guitar design and why would you never own it (price, never actually made, only 1 ever made, actually plays really badly etc).

probably a george lynch kamikaze, but i would nver own it probably because i want to be myself and not a lynch copy

Comment

A KV1 probably,but they never show up with a reasonable price. So I guess I'm not gonna buy one.
      I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

The infamous "Stabbed Poo Jackson" - I'd love to give it a traditional Viking funeral.
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Zoraxe.

Comment

THE COCK DRAGON :ROTF: May the legend continue

Comment

SRV's #1.

Comment

A 1960 Les Paul.

Comment

Jackson Explorer...I wish...

Comment

Johnny Cash signature Martin.

Comment

A Les Paul log. Probably plays like shit, but it would be nice to have one of the ancestors of our modern day instruments.
                      Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by SEAN RAF View Post
                        Jackson Explorer...I wish...
                        +1

Comment

Derek Frigo's old "Michelle" Baretta, I know the guy who owns it too...
                          Out Of Ideas

Comment

Well, other than vintage guitars, which I could list all day ('58 Strat, '58 Les Paul, etc.), an ESP KH-20. I think it's beautiful, but at $10K, I won't be getting one.

Comment

I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X