Arranging your rack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
    Hey! Less of that! Wilkinsi isn't gay, he's experimenting with his sexuality.
    Should I read that as staying home alone and indulging in some onanism?
    Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

I fail to understand what this gay crap has got to do with arranging rackmount equipment.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

"arranging rackmount equipment"? We just tell the kids we're rearranging the bedroom furniture
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
          I fail to understand what this gay crap has got to do with arranging rackmount equipment.
          EVERYTHING..but I will not elaborate at this time!!!

OK..This has been my rack since 1996..and it will not change..EVER!!!!!

Top..
          Furman Pl-8 w/ lights
          BBE Sonic Maximizer 422
          Marshall JFX-1
          Marshall JMP-1
          Marshall 9200 w/5881's
          Bottom..

In stereo into four Marshall 1960B cabs w/ Celestion 75s.

Does NOT require a noise gate at ANY volume level..which is fuggin' awesome!!!
          Last edited by horns666; 01-10-2008, 07:29 PM. Reason: FORGOT THE FURMAN!!! : )
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

How do you fit that rig into your Cobra? =P

Comment

Originally posted by thetroy View Post
              How do you fit that rig into your Cobra? =P
              ummm..I don't think those two toys will ever meet in person..

In fact my sister bought me a really big RC Cobra for Chrsitmas (almost actual size) ..and it's sitting on top of the Uberschall..because I don't know where else to put it right now..
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

That's awesome. I keep a "Talent Boost" box on top of my amp/rack in case I need that extra boost.

Comment

Working...
                X