Britney goes 5150

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Her parents need to be parents and drag her ass out of California so she's
    not constantly barraged with people shoving cameras in her face.
    Take her back to Louisiana and help her get grounded.
    For christ sakes it's not rocket science, she can't handle herself, so
    step up and help your kid before you find her hanging from a rafter in her
    house, or face down at the bottom of her pool.

what's the matter with these fucking people?
    Celebrity parents seem to be either useless or part of the problem.
    If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Originally posted by kmanick View Post
      Her parents need to be parents and drag her ass out of California so she's
      not constantly barraged with people shoving cameras in her face.
      Take her back to Louisiana and help her get grounded.
      For christ sakes it's not rocket science, she can't handle herself, so
      step up and help your kid before you find her hanging from a rafter in her
      house, or face down at the bottom of her pool.

what's the matter with these fucking people?
      Celebrity parents seem to be either useless or part of the problem.
      She's 26 years old, so they can't just snatch her up and take her home. even if they had the authority, how do you handle someone who can run away and access her $100 million fortune?

She might be getting committed to a mental institution very soon after this latest episode, but unless her parents can be designated as guardians due to mental defect on her part, there's not much they can do about her.

Jamie-Lynn on the other hand is only 16, they can put the reins on her. But she seems to be doing the right thing on her own regarding her problems.

I do hope something occurs so she can get help, and that she decides to take it seriously. It's true that she could end up on a slab in the morgue if her direction doesn't change.
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

kevin does not hold a candle to britneys craziness anymore

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
          It's only Britney. Kevin seems like a decent, responsible dad.
          :ROTF: Toe, was that serious? :ROTF:

He only looks good in comparison. And he's been specificially keeping his nose clean to look good while still dealing with the courts. i.e., Having partial or full custody of the kids = getting a big chunk of Brits $$$ for support.

But, by all accounts, he's a major douche. And you should expect to hear about his own s**ty habits once the custody battle with Brit is finally all over, and he feels like his share of the dough is in the clear.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
            :ROTF: Toe, was that serious? :ROTF:

He only looks good in comparison. And he's been specificially keeping his nose clean to look good while still dealing with the courts. i.e., Having partial or full custody of the kids = getting a big chunk of Brits $$$ for support.

But, by all accounts, he's a major douche. And you should expect to hear about his own s**ty habits once the custody battle with Brit is finally all over, and he feels like his share of the dough is in the clear.
            That's ok by me. It shows that while he's a douche, he knows he can't douche it up while the kids need someone stable. Sounds like he has his head on straight even if he isn't likeable.

I really can't understand anyone that knows the world is watching and does things irresponsible to damage their lifestyle, kid's safety, and legal status.

Even Michael Jackson knows how to lay low for chrissakes! I never thought I'd see someone crazier/dumber than what he does to himself. He must have no concept of how people view him or doesn't care as does(n't) Brit.
            I don't think Anna Nicole was as unstable as Britney acts. Anna was just a ditzy blonde or at least played one that liked getting high and acted accordingly. No biggie there.
            When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Originally posted by Countach View Post
              kevin does not hold a candle to britneys craziness anymore
              K-Fed can just handle his drugs a lot better than Britney. He pimped her ass out and even though they split up he broke her mind in the process.

She needs to be committed to a sanitarium at this point. Rehab isn't going to cut it as deranged as she is. I say that without hate or contempt, the girl is just broken and needs a serious headstock repair.
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Fuggit..ya know what!!!

Here what I think!!!

I want to Bukakke the entire Spears kingdom!!!

Dat Rite..Britney, Her mom, her sister, K Fed, the popperrottis..the kids will be bubblin in goo..like a whooly mammoth in a tar pit!!!

OK..not the kids..not the kids..that's just wrong!!!!:ROTF:

But everybody else tho..Fuggums!!!
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

That'd finally be a way to get rid of the papparazzi - Bill Z Bub Goo Papparazzi Repellent!
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

She should just retire and move out of Californication for awhile. Live a normal life....you know like the rest of us....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! You got to love the Media Circus...just imagine the most shameful events of your life presented on everything from the 6 O'clock News, CNN and all the Weekly trash mags. She's like a tragic Car accident....It's horrible, but I can't stop looking at it as I drive by.
                    Last edited by dd3keegs; 01-06-2008, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
                      That'd finally be a way to get rid of the papparazzi - Bill Z Bub Goo Papparazzi Repellent!
                      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                      X