Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's time.

Hey everyone,

After a fair amount of thought, I've decided to step down from my position as JCF Administrator. I know that this really won't have much impact for any of you, but I wanted to make a statement in order to address the questions that will come as the front page (and the title above the nun) changes.

I want to thank Jeremy for the opportunity to serve the board as an administrator for the past 5-6 years. It's been a really great journey where I've been so fortunate to meet a lot of great people, learn a lot about the guitars that we love, assist in the facilitation of the JCF YCE series, and of course, hijack the profiles of the banned. It's been a lot of fun, and yeah, sometimes a little bit of a hassle, but overall, I've truly enjoyed my tenure as an Admin. It's with a little bit of sadness and a little bit of relief that I resign from my position of JCF Administrator effective immediately.

I've truly enjoyed serving the JCF over the years along with Jeremy, Curt, Greg, Bret, Kevin, Todd, Ralph, Tracy, and Joe, and I thank the members for truly living that this place is for the fans, by the fans. This board would be nothing without its membership and the heartbeat it provides. The position of Admin was never one that I took lightly, and I hope that I served the membership in a manner that reflected that.

I have no intent of leaving the board, but as soon as someone flips the switch for me, I will simply be resuming my original position here; one of JCF Member.

Thanks everyone,

Sully
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

I would like to thank you for your years of service!

Comment

Noooooooooooooooooooo.............

Well at least you can submit a list of "to be banned" nicknames for the admins to use.

It's always good to leave mgmt every now and again

See ya later "Gary Busey's pearly penile papule"

Oh, and thanks, you've done great things to keep it civil and on track here and added great tech along the way. Don't change a thing but the title!
      Last edited by 442w30; 01-07-2008, 12:38 AM.
      When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Sorry to see you go, Jon. It's been great!

- Eric
        Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Thanks for the work...it's a great board!

Comment

Thanks,Sully.You have done a great job......
            Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

youll always be top admin in my book big guy

Comment

Originally posted by RR_YJMFAN View Post
                I would like to thank you for your years of service!
                I will second that!
                Just one more guitar!

Comment

Yes, thanks for your time and effort here! A toast for your efforts:
                  "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Sully, I prolly never said this..I always thought you were the goods...BUT, You're still a "Member", and part of this very big "Unit". You have been a very helpful "tool" that gave and gave, and served us well. Now it's time to relax, lay back and recieve. You have been extremely open to us and we thank you!

I hope you "Come" here..at least 3-5 times a day..

"Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Oh damn! Thanks for everything you did for us man!!
                      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

woohoo! Now that sully's taking off his grown up hat, he can get back to rousing rabble with the rest of us plebs!

thanks for all the years of service, Jon. They have been appreciated
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

Thank you very much for everything you provided to the board in those years.

I got about 10 profiles saved as screenshots that fell victim to the nut noose, I think it's time to upload them in memory of your admin days... GOOD TIMES!
                          http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

I haven't been here long, but I've noticed things you've done or posted to help make this board great. Thanks man !
                            I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

So who's taking over stewardship of the dreaded noose?

Comment

Working...
                              X