No announcement yet.

It's time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks a lot for the effort, much appreciated & good luck with your new JCF life
    Check my bands!
    www.myspace.com/magicktr
    www.myspace.com/sinif64
    www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Originally posted by Snoogans View Post
      So who's taking over stewardship of the dreaded noose?
      Shobet I hope
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Boxcar Willie 84 View Post
        youll always be top admin in my book big guy
        1+

Comment

Sully, I've read almost all of your posts, man. That outta mean something For me, you will always be the cool dude who posted pics of himself checking out the prototype of Big Red. Your coolness and control will be missed in the JCF Admin Dept. but also welcomed in the JCF Member Dept., I am sure. Thanks.
          Henrik
          AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Sully, thanks for the years of service as an admin! I've always appreciated your sense of fair play, as well as your sense of humor! You're a huge asset to this board, not that everybody doesn't already realize that in spades! But it bears repeating! Happy Trails!
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Wow, bummed to hear this, Sully. Your tenure as admin is seriously appreciated. You seemed to consistently exercise good judgment. At least, until the banning actually happened. And then your good judgment transformed itself into good humor.

Bea Arthur's vaginal discharge will be forever missed.

Thanks again.

Comment

Thanks for everything you've done here...I figure it had to be a hard decision, I will also be stepping down from something that has meant alot to me for the last 13 yrs. Sometimes a change is needed. Thanks again.
                I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

Thank you, Sully, for all your work here. I don't know how you did it as long as you did, but I'm glad that you did.
                  Keith
                  The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Sorry to hear this. I've been around for a while but, don't post a hell of alot. I too have taken notice of your fairness/humor and truly appreciate the way you have moderated the board over the years. Hopefully, the person that takes over you position will continue to moderate the same way.

Comment

Thanks for everything Sully. Glad you're stickin around. You are truely an asset to this place.

Comment

Shit. I never used the free banning you granted me:

Is it too late?
                        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Thanks for your work and dedication Sully! I look forward to giving you a good 'member' hazing!

Rock on man!
                          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

+1000
                            Sully,
                            Thanks for all of the hard work you have put into the sight.
                            I hope you will still check in from time to time as I feel you are a great asset to the board and more importantly a good person.
                            Well I guess you will have a little extra free time to do other things.
                            Best regards

Comment

+1 to all comments said!
                              im glad youre sticking around
                              Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
                              Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Sully... your room at the Old Admins Home is waiting.

Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                                X