It's time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skorb View Post
    Sully, what has impressed me most about you as an Admin is your even-handed and thoughtful nature. you never go off half-cocked and you are one of the rare individuals that is capable of seeing both the forest and the trees. I've appreciated that about you man.
    I couldn't have said it any better myself. Sully was always fair and did a hell of a job. Thanks for all your efforts over the years sir and enjoy your retirement.
    www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
    My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Sully,
      I haven't been here that long, but long enough to know you did a great job. Thanks for doing your part to make this the greatest guitar gathering place I've come across.

Comment

Does this mean the Sully that used to slay me with his wit can come back out to play??
        The Buzzard does not fear
        The man in riot gear
        Harvest a skull of stone
        The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

My opinion... I think your even handed, fair treatment has had a large influence on how this board appears, overall. Thank you for your service, Sully.

...And thanks for not booting me off the board the first week I was here!
          (Flame Suit is ON!)

Comment

Does this mean you will be starting Sully's Firebird Manufacturing Plant now? :ROTF:
            Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

Originally posted by Flametop View Post
              Does this mean the Sully that used to slay me with his wit can come back out to play??
              I caught that guy chatting up my missus on MSN once....
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Sorry to see you leave sully. You were a terrific Admin.
                Sam

Comment

You rock Sully, enjoy your new free time! Now you can come here to relax like the rest of us

Comment

....hm. retirement may not be so bad after all!

Originally posted by missionguitars1 View Post
                    Does this mean you will be starting Sully's Firebird Manufacturing Plant now? :ROTF:
                    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                    Sully Guitars on Facebook
                    Sully Guitars on Google+
                    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

One of the greats.

Enjoy!
                      Bret
                      www.sandimascharvel.com

Comment

Sully. If nothing fukking else you have gained knowledge of how to deal with people like us. The question is whether you can apply that knowledge dealing with people in the "Real" world. I don't go there. I had a few TIMES OUT, damnit, and I think you were responsible for one. You did a great job.
                        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

yup, big shoes to fill. with a wife with a skater butt, i amazed he did it as long as he had?

i wonder who the replacment is going to be? anyone interested?
                          ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Thanks for all your hard work and efferts, You gettin' a gold watch or anything???
                            Hey... maybe now you'll have more time to play those guitars!!!!!!
                            Have fun-enjoy life

Comment

Working...
                            X