Patches on your jacket?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patches on your jacket?

I'm thinking of getting a new biker, and I'm going to put patches on the old one, you guys have any good ideas on what to get? I'm thinking a few band patches, but I want different stuff, I'm trying to be abstract....

My Chemical Romance.
    I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Patches? We don't need no stinking Patches!....

How about
      Spandau Ballet
      Kenny G
      Wham
      Culture Club

Just kidding.
      I'd use
      The Misfits
      Priest "vengeance"
      Oldsmobile's Dr. Olds
      Stones "lips 'n tongue"
      Maybe some of the others I have scanned in here.

Attached Files
      When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Can you put those links on Photobucket or something? I can't view them. Anyway, a "Vengeance" patch would be sweet, along with a Misfits patch. I saw a really nice Slayer one awhile back too.

Comment

Non-Platnum photos

Last edited by 442w30; 01-07-2008, 11:53 PM.
          When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Gwar
            Kiss - Rock 'n Roll over logo (Dimebag nod)
            Dallas Cowboys Star
            American Restaurant Association "eating out is fun" patch

Comment

Comment

Naughty naughty Snoogans, you know there's only one kind of biker allowed to have the word "England" on a backpatch, even if it relates to Motorhead. It's just not worth the potential hassle!
                So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

this is Tommy's Versace
                  "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I would get a patch of a big ol' pud and a saggy set of balls..people really like that!!!
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by 442w30 View Post
                      Patches? We don't need no stinking Patches!....

How about
                      Spandau Ballet
                      Kenny G
                      Wham!
                      Culture Club

Now it's true
                      I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                        I would get a patch of a big ol' pud and a saggy set of balls..people really like that!!!
                        Where can I get a Michael Moore mugshot patch that you are describing?

Comment

Gotta love good ol Dr. Olds. My Dad and Brother would love that patch (Dad has 70 442 & bro has a 70 Rallye 350 post coupe, bench seat w/4 speed).

Comment

Originally posted by 442w30 View Post
                            Where can I get a Michael Moore mugshot patch that you are describing?
                            I didn't see that one coming, but I approve! hehe...

Comment

Working...
                            X