No announcement yet.

Michael Schenker @ Limelight in Crewe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool, i he was great when i saw him in 2006, but then of course i was slightly drunk myself.

Comment

I saw him on the european leg ogf one of the G3 tours a couple of years ago outplaying Satriani and Vai easily - not so much on the technical side but in terms of the passion and emotions he put in his music. It´s hard to describe in words but his playing was somehow above.

I´d try to see him at any chance at any time.

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
        When's he playing Manchester?
        Michael Schenker & Friends - 9th February at the Academy.

I've seen MSG advertised too, Manchester University 9th March.

When's the Tamworth one Sean? He was down to play Nuneaton before he had his last schism, that'd be even better for me. (Y&T played there too, not so long back, AND I FUCKING FORGOT it was on)
        Last edited by Rsmacker; 01-12-2008, 07:57 PM.
        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Who else is in the band? Airey, Barden, Murray etc. as promised, or the last set of characters he had?
          Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

He's playing at The Palace in Tamworth on Saturday 19th January.

Comment

he cut his hair off?? :O i really dug everything he did with the scorpions, wasn't that big a fan of michael schenker group, i always thought they were a tad dull, not really heard him with UFO

Comment

Sonic, He was quite special with UFO. Get the Strangers in the night album, Some very special playing there.

Comment

ok cheers dude i'll look into it.

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
                    he cut his hair off??
                    Did he set fire to it like he did when he went ga-ga and left UFO?
                    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                    X