No announcement yet.

The Whopper has left the Hood....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking of race. There is a very nice Black lady that is a manager at my local Quiky Mart here in Seattle. We laugh and scratch. I told her that I used to live in Calif. She said, "I did too". I asked; "Where?". She said; "Compton". Well, being fett, I exclaimed; " No wonder you're Black." I can get away with this shit because I am so charming.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
      Speaking of race. There is a very nice Black lady that is a manager at my local Quiky Mart here in Seattle. We laugh and scratch. I told her that I used to live in Calif. She said, "I did too". I asked; "Where?". She said; "Compton". Well, being fett, I exclaimed; " No wonder you're Black." I can get away with this shit because I am so charming.
      walk the line fett, walk the line

Comment

But, I can't walk the line. My off the wallness is what makes them laugh.:ROTF: It's a gift. That is, until I get my ticket punched.:ROTF:

Comment

hahah make the most of it then!!

Comment

They don't dare.:ROTF: I am a giant. Not only that, they can't figure out whether I am crazy or not.

Comment

hahah. i guess thats gonna have to be the worlds best kept secret then!! (don't worry i won't tell anyone!)

Comment

I'm whirled famous. I just made that up. I just Googled it. Some pizza guys beat me. There is little new. It's all day old rehash nowadays.
                Last edited by fett; 01-13-2008, 06:18 PM.

Comment

I is 'bout to come on in and make yo' ass the mutha fuckin' bun fo' MY whopper, with my big black dick, bitch. You betta axe 'um body.

Comment

Working...
                  X