X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• classifieds?

why am i locked out of the classifieds?
    www.myspace.com/goreality1

You should be able to see them, just can't post.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

i can see them.I wasn't aware of the membership thing
      www.myspace.com/goreality1

Comment

Something Jeremy started last week. There's a link at the top of the board, also.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Personally I think removing the time and post limits is a terrible idea. It only takes one douche who pays $20 and runs off with a $1500 check to ruin it for everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by Argos View Post
            Personally I think removing the time and post limits is a terrible idea. It only takes one douche who pays $20 and runs off with a $1500 check to ruin it for everybody.
            Agreed, thats why I much prefer JCFs forum to UG's or HC's, as that shit happens a LOT over there.... that and you don't need to pay to make an offer to someone.

Comment

The new classifieds that will be put up tonight will include a rating system much like ebays. I think everyone can use their best judgment when buying anything. Also, you do not need to pay to make an offer to someone, only to place an ad.

Comment

Perhaps the Platinum option should be restricted to the 90 day/100 post rule?
                That way the new user has a part of the community before paying their way
                straight into potential problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
                  Perhaps the Platinum option should be restricted to the 90 day/100 post rule?
                  That way the new user has a part of the community before paying their way
                  straight into potential problems.

+1. Of course, I need to upgrade to a Platinum.

Comment

Originally posted by magh8 View Post
                    classifieds?

I wasn't aware of the membership thing

Oh how very very familiar this all sounds!
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I would prefer the classifieds all post in one forum. I don't think here is enough traffic to warrant different categories for guitars, amps etc. I would rather not have to click into several sub groups just to see what's for sale.

My two cents.
                      "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Originally posted by fr0sty View Post
                        I would prefer the classifieds all post in one forum. I don't think here is enough traffic to warrant different categories for guitars, amps etc. I would rather not have to click into several sub groups just to see what's for sale.

My two cents.
                        +1

Comment

Who said there would be different categories?

Comment

Originally posted by Bert View Post
                            Who said there would be different categories?
                            I saw different categories when I clicked into the for sale forum yesterday.
                            "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                              Oh how very very familiar this all sounds!
                              The wheels of the bus go round and round....
                              Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

Working...
                              X