Spandex Militia gig this Tuesday/ leamington UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spandex Militia gig this Tuesday/ leamington UK

THis tuesday at the robbin's well in Leamington Spa by the pump rooms (Midlands) doors at 8, we're on 8:30 with 3 other bands, i think its like 3 quid to get in. be good to see some of you guys ifur in the area

Comment

Good luck, sonic. Why the hell didn't you pick my suggestion for your logo!
      Henrik
      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

lol i don't remember!! the one we're using definately stands out a bit tho i think

Comment

It does. But I also noticed it is the smallest on the poster! Don't you boys know anything about bribe(cough!)ry...?
          Henrik
          AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

SS im working on tuesday night apparently . Sorry i wont be able to come and watch you guys.

.... as for the logo... It looks like a lap dance club sign with some pink neon lights(which is a good thing in my dictionary )

If your mum stabbed ya you wouldnt get upset... You would say ' Ohhh shit mum stabbed me! I better go to a hospital'. - Chopper

Comment

Hookers and strippers are welcome to attend, show your cleavage for free entry

Comment

bump

Comment

My best to you, SS.
                  Bring a good microphone.

Comment

hahaha yeah after the last one - we should be getting some decent ones in thankfully

Comment

Have fun! I've only ever been to Lemington when I've been very pissed, I think I had a curry there and was possibly told off by a posh woman for sitting on her doorstep eating chips. They even called the fuzz! But it's all a bit of a blur.
                      Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Bastard! If I'd been around, I'd have gone and heckled, seeing as I live very close to Leamington Spa. Bit of a shithouse to play though!
                        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                        X