Playoff games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playoff games

Now, I know for sure I have no life. The Chargers-Colts game is pretty damn good.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Its actually pretty awful. The colts were terrible. They totally gave that game away. Peyton had 400+ yards passing, big deal. Their defense was horrible. They put no pressure on rivers, their secondary was swiss cheese, and they totally over pursued allowing small rushes to turn into big plays. So, 4th quarter, no LT no Rivers and they still give up the big drive for a TD. Then they cant score given 2 chances. Wayne lays there on the field with 1 timeout left knowing it will cost them a timeout. 30 seconds later he bounces right up and walks off the field. What a joke. The Patriots will crush the Chargers for sure. All I saw today was a Colt team that racked up tons of yards but couldnt score and whose defense sucked ass. The Pats will score 45 points off the Chargers next week.

Comment

The Pats will destroy anyone. That is until a team has nothing to lose. The Chargers will have that mind set and their defense will be juiced.:ROTF::ROTF:

Comment

Yes. Correct.
        Next?
        Cowboys/Giants...

Comment

I know I'm dead. All I have to do is swivel my chair. The TV is 12 feet away. Game on. Dallas by 12.

Comment

Where's Tommy? He's are handicapped capper.

Comment

San Diego didn't win this easy by any means. Volek in as qb and still drove for a TD. Glad he got in some time as that was Norvs biggest mistake relegating him to handing off the ball during the season if he came in. Now in the playoffs and Rivers goes down it will take a miracle, like we saw today.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
                Its actually pretty awful. The colts were terrible. They totally gave that game away. Peyton had 400+ yards passing, big deal. Their defense was horrible. They put no pressure on rivers, their secondary was swiss cheese, and they totally over pursued allowing small rushes to turn into big plays. So, 4th quarter, no LT no Rivers and they still give up the big drive for a TD. Then they cant score given 2 chances. Wayne lays there on the field with 1 timeout left knowing it will cost them a timeout. 30 seconds later he bounces right up and walks off the field. What a joke. The Patriots will crush the Chargers for sure. All I saw today was a Colt team that racked up tons of yards but couldnt score and whose defense sucked ass. The Pats will score 45 points off the Chargers next week.
                I won't take that bet, but I think if the Chargers stay healthy they might make an upset.

Comment

Ha, the 'boys go home again. Im no Giant fan but I dislike the 'boys even more. At least Greenbay will be playing at home now. This was actually a great game. The 'boys just had too many penalties and drops. At least Jess will get some angry sex tonight from Tony Homo.:ROTF: I predict a phone call from the fatass Tuna in Tony's future. Romo in Miami? Could be, contracts mean nothing these days.

Comment

I was upset by the lack of cheerleader coverage during the Dallas/NY game.

Comment

I really expected the 'boys to win. But, glad the Giants did. Don't care for the Jerry Jones "money machine"

Comment

Originally posted by thetroy View Post
                        I was upset by the lack of cheerleader coverage during the Dallas/NY game.
                        I know me too! What's up with that

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
                          Ha, the 'boys go home again. Im no Giant fan but I dislike the 'boys even more. At least Greenbay will be playing at home now. This was actually a great game. The 'boys just had too many penalties and drops. At least Jess will get some angry sex tonight from Tony Homo.:ROTF: I predict a phone call from the fatass Tuna in Tony's future. Romo in Miami? Could be, contracts mean nothing these days.
                          I thought she was dating a new qb this season???

Comment

What a stinker of a game. I was pissed because I had to work, and listen to it on the radio. That was bad enough, I'm glad I didn't watch it (Colts game). All I can say now is.... go Green Bay!

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson-Charvel View Post
                              I thought she was dating a new qb this season???
                              Nope, shes a hottie and all but she seems to be a jinx for him.

Comment

Working...
                              X