Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Darwin Awards

These are great!

2007 Darwin Awards: Vote for the 2007 Award Nominees! The Darwin Awards commemorate the (remains of) individuals who contribute to the improvement of our gene pool by removing themselves from it. Enter this portal for stories from the 2007 Darwin Awards.
    Guitars:
    '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
    '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
    '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
    Amp:
    VOX AD30VT

"The Enema Within" was a great story. Thanks for the link.
    My gear
    87 Charvel Model 6
    86 Charvel Model 4
    93 Jackson RR EX
    93 Jackson Kelly STD
    88 Ibanez RG560
    99 Schecter Diamond C-7
    Peavey Bandit 112

Comment

I got the lates edition of the book at Christmas, it's awesome!

They made a flim based on them. I think it had Winona Ryder in it.
      Stringed things:
      Charvel Model 4
      Charvel NOS Star
      Gibson SG Special

Comment

I went to high school with Danny. He lived down the street, this didn't surprise me one bit. He was a really funny guy. Drove a Camo Volkswagon Thing with "wild thing" in mailbox letters on the back bumper and a pirate flag on the antennae.

Also was speeding in reverse down the street in a blazed and it flipped into a tree.
        I think he alsowas sniffing glue in his truck and was speeding behind the HS, hit a boat and the blazer flipped, throwing the Blazer lid and passengers down the street - amazingly no one was hurt.

Darwin Award: Killer Whale Rodeo: A naked man was found dead on the back of a killer whale at Sea World in Orlando on Tuesday morning, a victim of drowning or hypothermia in the 55-degree water. There were no obvious signs of trauma. He wasn't chewed or dismembered, the sheriff's office
        When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Working...
        X