Justice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yard dawg View Post
    If I was a jury member for the daddy of the 8 yr old he would go free.
    but you are not, it happens all the time when something wich seems very obvious doesn't end the right way, some people can change their mind very easily, some lawyers can change the meaning of justice very easily, we all see this kind of shit happen all the time.

yes, killing that sick fuck would have been the right thing but we cant count on the jury these days.

that girls needs her father BADLY, specially since her mom turned out to be a fucking cunt
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

hang him by his balls.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

No question ... dead quickly ... repercussions to be dealt with later.

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
          that girls needs her father BADLY, specially since her mom turned out to be a fucking cunt
          That is the understatement of the year!!!! What mom posts bail for anyone who raped her 8 yr old?

Comment

Unbelieveable. Just....I don't know what to say.
            Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

I would have thought the beating would have been enough the butt rape witha wrench was stupid...

Anyone seen Sin City Bruce willis made the right decision and blew that molesters balls off among other things...

Sad situation for the girl...

Comment

Working...
              X