No announcement yet.

Our Governer has gone off his rocker...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All this bs about a speech you only "half watched"? Ugh...

Next time maybe watch the whole speech? Just sayin...
    I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
      All this bs about a speech you only "half watched"? Ugh...

Next time maybe watch the whole speech? Just sayin...
      It wasn't necessary for me to form my opinion based on this speech.
      I watch politics full time, not part time, and the closer to home, the closer I watch.

So, regardless of what my wife thought she heard, it became quite clear to me that Sanford has decided to take an entirely different approach, and having watched him closely for his entire term, he has become desparate to get things done. It was just a silly way to try it. And the results will be even less impressive than before.
      We are having the same problem here in the State as what got the so called Republicans ridden out on a rail in their loss of Congress. They are tone deaf, and are ditching the core of the party, who are for less intrusive government, and believe in the Constitution, as it was intended.
      For those who forget, the US was set up as a Republic, and the Constitution's main purpose is to limit the powers of government, not a
      long-worded Bill of Rights.
      The Governer is a conservative of this stripe, and the legislature is far more liberal in their actions.
      Last edited by Cygnus X1; 01-17-2008, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Must really burn you that you voted for him...

And your first post was ALL about the speech. The speech you only "half watched". Just calling it as I see it...

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
          Must really burn you that you voted for him...

And your first post was ALL about the speech. The speech you only "half watched". Just calling it as I see it...
          Your point is well taken.
          The speech was a "trigger" for what I was already observing.

Comment

I tend to zone out in those speeches too. Our Governor just gave one and I'm still fuming over his plan to raise the bottle deposit to 10 cents but only give back 8 cents when you return it...

I do have a problem paying $2.40 deposit for a case of Diet Coke. But that's me...

Comment

Working...
            X