Return of the yeti?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Return of the yeti?

I think the toilets at work have been attacked by yeti's. The urinals are caked in what I can only describe as beard trimmings (yes a lot of staff are dickheads here ). And I'm not talking about the odd stray hair either. There are big clumps of it. I don't understand this. Should I put razor blades in there?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Oh....nevermind...

When I saw the title, I thought for sure Ron had grown out his hair again.
    Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

Just waiting for the usual British contingent to show up.
      Um, er, Rsmacker...Shobet? Where art thou?

Comment

Heeeeeeee-eeeeeeere!!!

Wilks, you need to collect some of these Yeti pubes, some for scientific and witchcraft purposes. Dry them out on your radiator, but do not be tempted to sniff them. Keep them in a good quality paper envelope. Soon you will have enough to make a disguise, a big handlebar moustache, then you can loiter in the toilets, peering over at men whilst they are having a slash, and if they appear to be off-loading pubes, you can erm, nail them. So to speak.

It may help to draw up a little notice, offering help to Yetis suffering from sac-baldness, and advertise a support group meeting, in Trap 3, 10AM, Thursday. Dig a punji-pit the night before, cover it with lino, then, sir, you will catch your monster.

Don't put razor blades in the urinal, someone may look down and think they need to get to the clap clinic, pissing razors is no fun.
        It may tip off your quarry too that you are on to him, and he may start taking measures to stop you glimpsing his weiner.

Don't thank me, just let us know how it goes. In great detail.
        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

I rather like the idea that the culprits rush off to the clap clinic after slicing their own weiners. Serves them right for being animals.
          Last edited by wilkinsi; 01-27-2008, 02:51 PM.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

You want a pubic moustache Rsmacker? Oh, ok, send me your address and I'll post them to you! I'll steal some passes from HR so you and Shobet can do all the glimpsing you want. But hurry, one yeti has already removed his from one of the urinals. I think he wanted his own moustache. You and Shobet will have to take it in turns bumming each other!
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Naaaah, we can never agree on who will be the "stone" and who will be the "sponge".

Whereas you, my sweet little chicken, know what a rough tough bull-buggerer like me enjoys. Hmm yeah, I can feel a trip to Nottingham on the cards. Can I stay at your house? I won't slither off in the morning before you wake either, not like that Welsh rotter. Honest.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

How dare you betray your loving loyal Shobet . Hes gonna be so heart (or ass?) broken he'll beat you to death with your own weiner (after you use the urinal). No you can't stay at my house. There's no point anyway. a) i need that double bed to myself (piss off it's mine!) b) I'm not ghey c) i need space for my guitars. So get bent, and happy new year! :ROTF:
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

I always pull a few extra out and leave em for those that are less fortunate. You know how concerned some older folks are about male pattern sack baldness.
                  Remember, Wherever you go,.. there you are

Comment

Hair today. Gone tomorrow. Any cuntry that can come with "Crapper" is OK in my stall.
                    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by Ripley7t View Post
                      I always pull a few extra out and leave em for those that are less fortunate.
                      A bit like business cards? Ah, I see......

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                      X