No announcement yet.

Battle of the Websites Band Fantasy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wasn't there some jam where I wanked with my brother's cheap synthesizer?
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by thetroy View Post
      I really enjoyed taking part in one of the JCF Jams a long time ago. My solo was not so good but it was interesting to hear the different personalities. Even more interesting was that my girlfriend (who does not have an ear for guitarists) was easily able to tell which part was me from the tone.

It would be fun to do something like Hear N' Aid - even a cover of Stars would be cool
      The guys on the Dino Guitar board did a cover of Stars. That turned out pretty well. (No, I wasn't good enough to get on it...)

Comment

Guess it's been done already! I'd be interested in hearing either of them

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
          So, this has been done before...
          How long ago was this? Are there MP3's around?
          I just uploaded my effort from one of the JCF Jams. I was dissatisfied with how my solo was timed in the final track; This is a version that I retimed myself, so unfortunately it only has my solo on it.

Rapidshit download:
          http://rapidshare.com/files/87809175...nbane.mp3.html

It's nothing special, and it's quite choppy all over. Especially in the end, due to the monstrous stretch I had to do.

Comment

Working...
          X