No announcement yet.

Post your system specs..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you work is in the IT field and everything else related to computer hardware and software, the level of excitement and thrill definitely looses its luster. So, the anticipation to build, to have bragging rights, high scores on benchmarks and etc aren't attractive or appealing.

I have 3 rigs here at home all networked together sharing one printer.
    All 3 rigs are AMD's and DFI mobo's, NF2, NF3 and NF590 platforms.

The NF590 build is by far the perkier of the three, running at 3.2 thats plenty of speed for anything. 3gigs of memory, 700watter PS, MSI NX8600GT Twin Turbo and etc.
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________

Wait....just in case it comes up later I'll address it now.
    I'm lazy and don't like repeating myself.

I have a dog, black Lab.
    I'm married, my wife is a blond.
    My daughter is a brunette and mean. If she wasn't feisty I'd worry about her.
    I have a Chevy pickup, 2005 Grandam and a 2005 Malibu.
    I have many favorite colors.
    I have 3 guitars. 2 electrics and 1 acoustic.
    Gen Benz 2x12 cab and an ART SGX 2000 Express preamp.
    Its loud with a big bottom end and its the back bone of my rig.
    I hate winter and love the summer.
    When I can, I enjoy a good book.
    I love to shoot my pearson bow, crazy smooth and silent.
    Yes, I do deer hunt, I wait till they are grown before killing, I don't kill the little ones. Just doesn't seem right to me so I let them go.
    I have lots of hardware (pistols, rifles, shotguns).
    Lots of hand tools and electric tools in the garage.
    I like privacy and lots of it.
    I have a thing for lights. If it has lots of perdy lights the better indeed.
    I'm a true born American with alot of various cultures/races mixed in me and the entire family line. In other words, I'm a true born American mutt.
    Even so, theres no place I'd rather be or live.

That'll do it for now.
    Last edited by Soap; 02-01-2008, 01:09 PM.
    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

I have no Idea...:ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:.... Its a dell, I know that.....
      "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

Originally posted by Soap View Post
        When you work is in the IT field and everything else related to computer hardware and software, the level of excitement and thrill definitely looses its luster. So, the anticipation to build, to have bragging rights, high scores on benchmarks and etc aren't attractive or appealing.

I have 3 rigs here at home all networked together sharing one printer.
        All 3 rigs are AMD's and DFI mobo's, NF2, NF3 and NF590 platforms.

The NF590 build is by far the perkier of the three, running at 3.2 thats plenty of speed for anything. 3gigs of memory, 700watter PS, MSI NX8600GT Twin Turbo and etc.
        __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________

Wait....just in case it comes up later I'll address it now.
        I'm lazy and don't like repeating myself.

I have a dog, black Lab.
        I'm married, my wife is a blond.
        My daughter is a brunette and mean. If she wasn't feisty I'd worry about her.
        I have a Chevy pickup, 2005 Grandam and a 2005 Malibu.
        I have many favorite colors.
        I have 3 guitars. 2 electrics and 1 acoustic.
        Gen Benz 2x12 cab and an ART SGX 2000 Express preamp.
        Its loud with a big bottom end and its the back bone of my rig.
        I hate winter and love the summer.
        When I can, I enjoy a good book.
        I love to shoot my pearson bow, crazy smooth and silent.
        Yes, I do deer hunt, I wait till they are grown before killing, I don't kill the little ones. Just doesn't seem right to me so I let them go.
        I have lots of hardware (pistols, rifles, shotguns).
        Lots of hand tools and electric tools in the garage.
        I like privacy and lots of it.
        I have a thing for lights. If it has lots of perdy lights the better indeed.
        I'm a true born American with alot of various cultures/races mixed in me and the entire family line. In other words, I'm a true born American mutt.
        Even so, theres no place I'd rather be or live.

That'll do it for now.
        Umm.. I guess if this place get bought by Match.con , that info will come in handy. Oh, you left out your Sign
        ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

I knew I was forgetting something.
          Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Working...
          X