Saw Velvet Revolver monday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weiland is a fuckin' douche...

STP is getting back together. I remember reading something about it a few weeks ago...

Isn't Slash and Duff suposedly sober? If so, how can they stand Scott acting like a total ass? I bet they can't if they didn't even acknowledge his presence on the stage...

I bet it's curtains for this band very shortly...

Full scale GnR Reunion anyone? The stage is set...
    I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

I bet Steven Adler is cumming in his pants and ordering more drinks for Mr Weiland.
      Shame he wouldn't be invited if a GnR reunion happened. Ha!!
      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
        no one can act like Axl, and you need something stronger than lousy drugs to come even close
        Good point! :ROTF:
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by clifffclaven View Post
          And man, what a train wreck and a half. They started an hour and a half late, come out, wieland is nowhere, duff is singing. 2nd song, 5 minute blues jam/ slash solo. Finally wieland comes out, no one in the band even acnowledges his presence, and slash didnt the whole night. Sounded like shit the first few songs, and rambled semi-incoherently between songs. Id suggest seeing them, if only for the fact that this is probably their last tour. Hes obviously waaaay back on the junk again.

Overall, since the band sounded decent, id give it a 6/10
          good to hear. I'm seeing them in a couple of weeks. Sounds like it'll be money well spent
          Originally posted by Endrik View Post
          Army of Anyone kicks ass
          yup
          Hail yesterday

Comment

Was in the Miami Herald last week about STP reunion...

Comment

I guess he is getting back on the junk so he can write new STP material. They played in Dallas this week did anyone catch that one. Adler is still a train wreck himself and it very doubtful Axl would even agree to be seen in the same room as him.

Comment

Steven is as big of a joke as Axl is. Talk about throwing your life away. Yikes...

If it's gonna work, it would have to be Sorum as the drummer...

Comment

Originally posted by MartinBarre1 View Post
                  Weiland is a crap singer anyway.
                  I disagree, I think he's a great singer with a unique strange presence. Unfortunately he's just gotten worse and worse over the years.

Hard to believe this is the same guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrxZtzXtg6w

Comment

Originally posted by Lev View Post
                    I disagree, I think he's a great singer with a unique strange presence. Unfortunately he's just gotten worse and worse over the years.

Hard to believe this is the same guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrxZtzXtg6w
                    Agreed. I would go to a concert of VR or STP, but only after he would stop acting like a stupid mime on stage. I also don't feel his voice has the power it did, or he has the song writing ability on his own.

EDIT: Here is a great one, even if the mix sucks and it just sounds canned http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soRQlZ98-C0

Comment

It's about opinions of course, but to me, well, listen to Weiland then listen to Axl Rose. It's night and day. Weiland just sounds ordinary - which he is, while Axl, although a cock, has an incredible voice for rock n roll.

I really hope STp reform cos I never listened to them so it'd be good for that arse Weiland to fuck off back to a band I dont care for, while Slash and Duff can get someone worthwhile in to sing some good rock songs.

I'd love to see them get Izzy back, and kick that other prima donna permed bastard Sorum out and get Adler in again. How many of us played along to the intro beat on "Paradise City"? That's classic. Adler had/has that in his "locker". Sorum is a twat, what did he ever do in GNR or any other band?
                      http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

Yep, Use Your Illusion 1 and 2 did nothing...

The Cult sucked too...

Have you seen Adler lately? Find the pics he and Atom Bomb took in a photobooth where Atom Bomb looks like he's giving Adler head. They were on Metal Sludge. That means nothing but you can see the guy is a fuckin' train wreck. He was also a celebrity judge on The Sureal Life Fame Games and the dude couldn't say a coherent sentence. Train wreck...

Besides I can play the beat to Paradise City. Fuckin' easy...

Comment

Originally posted by MartinBarre1 View Post
                          It's about opinions of course, but to me, well, listen to Weiland then listen to Axl Rose. It's night and day. Weiland just sounds ordinary - which he is, while Axl, although a cock, has an incredible voice for rock n roll.
                          see, I feel exactly the opposite. Axl was why I could never get into G'n'R in the first place. And when they went huge you just couldn't escape that annoying whiny screech. And then ever other singer started snake dancing to try and emulate his band's success. It was like an epidemic. Thankfully not every singer was hitting the stage in bike shorts & baggy Ts, looking like a middle aged suburban housewife
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

..which reminds, read Slash's biography if you haven't yet!

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
                              Have you seen Adler lately? Find the pics he and Atom Bomb took in a photobooth where Atom Bomb looks like he's giving Adler head. They were on Metal Sludge.
                              Makes a change from Steven Adler sucking off men for drugs (see Metal Sludge again). Dirty bastard! Now, if he was doing it to pay his rent...... right Wilks?

He looks like Tommy Aldridge's grandad.

SO remember kiddies, just say no to drugs and sucking off strange men in parks, hmmmmkaaaay?
                              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin_Wilson View Post
                                They could let Izzy sing. I saw GnR open for the Crue back in the day at the old OMNI in Atlanta. This was the night that Axl jumped off the stage to fight with a security guard. The band finished the set doing some jams and Stones covers, which Izzy sang.
                                Dude I saw GNR open for crue at the Omni back then too. It was the theater of pain tour I believe???? Small world. DId they do 2 shows that year? I cant remember. I cant remember much of the concerts I went to at the Pmni I dont remember IZZY singing nor axl fighting but im sure he did. All I remember is that Nikki Sixx passed out on stage drunk and they had to wake him to finish the show. WOW I was messed up back then.

Comment

Working...
                                X