Soda Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soda Wars

Where I live it's getting hot. Coke products are $2.40 a 12 pack. That works for me.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Goddamn fett... Another one?

Kidding. 12 packs of Diet Coke here are $2.99 with 60 cent deposit (5 cents per can)...

It could be -40 outside and I'm drinking Diet Coke. I LOVE DIET COKE...

Thanks for giving me the stage to say that fett. I feel better now...
    I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

We don't have the 5 cents thing here.:ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
        We don't have the 5 cents thing here.:ROTF:
        You have a lot of cans by the sides of the roads up there, don't you?

You get the 5 cents back when you return the cans...

That's what I like about the deposit thing, the homeless will pick them up. You never see a can by the side of the road here for too long...

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
          Goddamn fett... Another one?

Kidding. 12 packs of Diet Coke here are $2.99 with 60 cent deposit (5 cents per can)...

It could be -40 outside and I'm drinking Diet Coke. I LOVE DIET COKE...

Thanks for giving me the stage to say that fett. I feel better now...
          You are not alone. I too am a DC whore. year round. Same with Ice Tea and Ice Lattes
          ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

I drink so much Diet Coke that I think it's a key component of my blood now.
            It sells between $4.59 and $5.49 a 12 pack here.
            But if you hit the sales just right, you can get 4 for $10.
            I have a refrigerator in my garage that has between 5 and 10 cases in it at any given time.
            -Rick

Comment

Rick,
              Are you serious? 5 bucks for a 12 pack??? Damn...

It's 5.99 for a case here. And I think that is expensive...

EDIT: OK all you Diet Coke Whores. How many cans a day do you drink? Come on, man up...

Comment

Who in their right mind would want a thirst quenching soda when it's 30 degrees or lower? Last time I checked, that shit lasts forever.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                  Who in their right mind would want a thirst quenching soda when it's 30 degrees or lower? Last time I checked, that shit lasts forever.
                  Me...

I've never understood why people drink hot liquid. I don't care if it's cold out or not, if I'm drinking something, it better be cold...

Unless it's soup...

Comment

i don't like in cans for some reason. tap coke in a pub/bar is the best tho. regular of course, with a bit of lime

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
                      Me...

I've never understood why people drink hot liquid. I don't care if it's cold out or not, if I'm drinking something, it better be cold...

Unless it's soup...
                      i've never quite decided whether u eat or drnk soup. perhaps it depends on the kind of soup. chunky soups u have to eat i guess. i dunno. this has puzzled me for years!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
                        i don't like in cans for some reason. tap coke in a pub/bar is the best tho. regular of course, with a bit of lime
                        You guy don't have good pop over there. All shite. And you have no ice. You don't know what you're missing...

I like tap soda when it's good. When it's bad, it's the worst...

I was a glass bottle guy, but they went the way of the Dodo...

2 liter bottles suck. First glass is good, then flat city...

I do cans now. If you can get by the fact that alzheimers(sp) patients have a higher level of aluminium in their brain than other people, its all good...

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
                          i've never quite decided whether u eat or drnk soup. perhaps it depends on the kind of soup. chunky soups u have to eat i guess. i dunno. this has puzzled me for years!!!
                          You eat the soup until all that's left is broth, then you drink it...

So both...

Comment

Pub/Bar Coke is a whole different thing. They get the syrup and add soda water. That's like night and day.

Comment

Anything I have left over, cheap meat wise, gets made into soup.:ROTF:

Comment

Working...
                              X