Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
    Rick,
    Are you serious? 5 bucks for a 12 pack??? Damn...

It's 5.99 for a case here. And I think that is expensive...

EDIT: OK all you Diet Coke Whores. How many cans a day do you drink? Come on, man up...
    Yep... serious.
    I can get the 24 packs for $6.99 though. Hard part is finding them.
    I drink about 6 or 7 a day. My wife probably puts away the same amount.

Oh and Diet Coke in a can/plastic bottle is different than Diet Coke on tap.

It's all Aspartame in the can/bottle, but the fountain mix has a 50/50 mix of Aspartame and Saccharine. Seem Aspartame doesn't keep well in syrup form, so they had to add Saccharine to the mix to keep it sweet.
    -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
      Pub/Bar Coke is a whole different thing. They get the syrup and add soda water. That's like night and day.
      that is a hit or miss. if the blend is not right, forget it.
      ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

And if all they have is Diet Pepsi, I go without.

Comment

I think European sodas is all saccharine. Thats why I didn't care for Diet Coke in Europe. But then I got use to it in the 2 months I was there only to not like American Diet Coke. But now I remember why I didn't like the Euro-Coke. It's the saccharine...
          I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by ABSOLUT CHARVEL View Post
            And if all they have is Diet Pepsi, I go without.
            A HUGE +1 on that brother. I don't like Diet Pepsi at all. Tries too hard to still be sweet...

Comment

I still got you beat. And that sale was for all Coke products. Barq's is yummy.:ROTF:
              I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

You have to love a Root Beer with cafiene...

I drink between 10-14 cans a day. Yep. Not kidding...

Thank God my wife likes Diet Mountain Dew. She leaves my Diet Coke alone. Which is good because that's grounds for divorce in my household...

Comment

I'm just a Ice guy and big coffee drinker. But when I want a soda it had better be cheap.:ROTF: My wife, rest her soul, was hooked on TAB.

Comment

I too am a Cokeaholic. I've never had coffee in my life. I don't eat breakfast. I just grab a cold Coke and go. I love that burn!
                    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

You never drank coffee? Yikes. Try a cuppa and you are history.:ROTF:

Comment

i could sure go for one now!

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
                          Rick,
                          Are you serious? 5 bucks for a 12 pack??? Damn...

It's 5.99 for a case here. And I think that is expensive...

EDIT: OK all you Diet Coke Whores. How many cans a day do you drink? Come on, man up...
                          Found 4.99 a case, Bought 10.

5-6 a day....
                          "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

Where? I know Safeway has it for $5.99 a case right now. Just bought two of them the other day. And yes... they are both gone already. Need to get more on the way home from work.
                            -Rick

Comment

Living in AZ, this may be a good time to back up the truck.:ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by ABSOLUT CHARVEL View Post
                                i could sure go for one now!

I usually hate diet drinks but I could learn to like it.
                                "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                                I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Working...
                                X