No announcement yet.

Soda Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Military benefits: a 12 pack of Coke or Pepsi products is 2.50. TOTAL. No extra tax or payment for can/bottle deposit. Was diggin that for a while, but the first thing that made me consider reenlisting again is the 2 packs of Camels for 3.45. And an in a thread hijack, Joe, are you gonna check out Testament when they come to Slayerville in a couple months (just saw their touring schedule recently). If so, I expect a full review. Skonick makes me wet.
    EAOS: 28JUN09

Comment

I'll most likely see them. I've only been to Starland Ballroom twice (for Sevendust and Velvet Revolver), but I really should go there more, considering it's less than 5 miles from my house! :ROTF:
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Fuck yeah, man. If anything, seeing the original lineup minus Louie would be a dream come true for me. Got to see them with James Murphy and John Tempesta in CT years ago, and it was great. Plus, if Alex plays the old solos like he does on "First Strike Still Deadly", well, that would make me soaked.
        EAOS: 28JUN09

Comment

The only carbonated beverage I drink is beer.
          Otherwise, it's either water or iced tea.

I rate artificial sweeteners right up there with "spread", and margarine.
          Somehow, it isn't natural, and can't figure how it can be processed in the human body
          without some ill effect.

Hot, I like coffee. When it's really cold at work, I drink warm tea.

Comment

Originally posted by drockilles View Post
            Fuck yeah, man. If anything, seeing the original lineup minus Louie would be a dream come true for me. Got to see them with James Murphy and John Tempesta in CT years ago, and it was great. Plus, if Alex plays the old solos like he does on "First Strike Still Deadly", well, that would make me soaked.
            Wow, what just happened?
            How did this pop up in the "pop" thread?

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
              I'll most likely see them. I've only been to Starland Ballroom twice (for Sevendust and Velvet Revolver), but I really should go there more, considering it's less than 5 miles from my house! :ROTF:
              Nevermind. I found the culprit.
              Joe is probably running five tabs of JCF at once.

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
                Nevermind. I found the culprit.
                Joe is probably running five tabs of JCF at once.
                OK, I'm the culprit.
                Four or five posts while I was typing, then I look far enough up the thread to see what happened.

And I haven't even gotten into my beer yet. Sheesh.

Comment

Originally posted by drockilles View Post
                  The only time I saw Testament was when they opened for Judas Priest on the Painkiler tour (Megadeth went on right after them). I definitely need to see them again! Is Paul Bostaph playing drums now since Tempesta joined The Cult?

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
                    And I haven't even gotten into my beer yet. Sheesh.
                    No beer yet... that's the problem right there!

Comment

you figure all that fake sugar and aluminum is good for you? I think perhaps kate and carmen can help cure your ils though.... just saying...

Comment

Pepsi Max for me. Coke and Coke Light taste like shit and Coke Zero is bullshit.

That pic of Carmen reminds me a lot of a chick I banged two years ago. She's one of those few you remember for the rest of your life. Needed to get a new matrass for a number of reasons.
                        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm View Post
                          Coke Zero is bullshit.
                          Coke Zero is bullshit! How anyone can claim it tastes like regular Coke must actually be doing real coke! It has a slight diet aftertaste to me, like it's a cross between regular and Diet Coke.

Comment

Working...
                          X