Fuck Yes!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck Yes!!!!!!!!!!

Things are looking really good for the first time in a long time.

Just had word from a VERY good source (and close friend of mine) that Metallica will probably be playing Pukkelpop this summer.

Pukkelpop's a huge musicfestival that's held LITERALLY down the street from here (and I mean LITERALLY).

They've been to that patch of farmland twice before.

Pukkelpop 97
    Monsters Of Rock '91 (was actually backstage here as a toddler with my mom )

SO friggin excited! No more two day treks and starving for me to get to front row.

I'll probably be able to get hold of some backstage passes too, so at least I could catch glimpse of them.
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

give us the report and review. I would love to hear about whiny,grumpy,scary and sissy.

Well that what one reviewer called tham after the Some kind of monster came out. I still dig em.

Comment

Great, looks like we'll be camping in your back yard then G.O.R, slightly more civilised than a field. Far better to have a nice fat steaming shit in someone's bog of a morning than perched on one of those nasty chemical things at festivals.
      Cheers, GOR, you really are a star, that's what makes this place great, invitations like that.

Erm, it was an invitation right GOR?
      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm View Post
        Monsters Of Rock '91 (was actually backstage here as a toddler with my mom )
        Did you guys give "favors" to the band? :ROTF:
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

what teh hells pokklepop??

sounds like graspop

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
            what teh hells pokklepop??

sounds like graspop
            Drink enough Dopplebock, and you'll think you are saying "Rock On!", but instead it comes out sounding like "pokklepop!!!"

Comment

are they still a band?

Comment

Good to hear man. I remember not too long ago you were pretty down. Think we can all agree upon the fact that good music leads to great feelings. Rock the fuck out and let us know how it turns out.
                EAOS: 28JUN09

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
                  Drink enough Dopplebock, and you'll think you are saying "Rock On!", but instead it comes out sounding like "pokklepop!!!"

That double brewed stuff make my head forget thins it probably shouldn't, but then again...
                  Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Well, if Metallica rocks your boat so be it.

I was going through my old concert tickets and I think I saw Metallica maybe even more than Maiden (how did that happen?) up until the Black Album. Haven't seen them since, but I caught Maiden in Aug. 2003.

Concerts are few and far between these days.

Comment

I can't do Maiden after that Janick gears or whatever joined. All that jumping and running around it irritating.

Comment

Working...
                      X