No announcement yet.

Windows Live Messenger: piece of CRAP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows Live Messenger: piece of CRAP!

WOW! Utter piece of shite! I loved MSN for a long time, but it's been driving me up the WALLS for the last two months.

I installed it on my old pc (it's 'mandatory') and had this problem:

It won't let me show ANY display pictures. I don't see my contacts display pictures and I can NOT use and display pictures myself.

There aren't even any 'default display pictures' in the display picture menu. (Like the dog or the skateboarding kid or the motorcycle) They're just not there.

When I check the box for 'Display display picture' then apply or ok, it AUTOMATICALLY de-checks it.

Furthermore when I try to browse for a custom display picture (just simple jpegs that worked fine on any older version of msn) it simply gives me a pop-up 'that image is not useable blablabla'. So I'm basically stuck like this.

Got a new PC two weeks ago, install WLM on that, and what do you know? THE EXACT same fucking problem!!

I've searched the net high and low and I haven't found a SINGLE person with the same problem. There were some people having problems with their pictures but that was because of Zone Alarm (which I do not have).

Wtf is up with this?

Tim! Open up your door and yell to the WLM dept to get this stuff fixed for a poor student in Belgium!
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.
Working...
X