Lobsters brightened up my day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lobsters brightened up my day

I was feeling a little blue because I have been spending money like I had it. Today, I walked passed the tank that had 4 lobsters in it at my SM. They had rubber bands on the claws. They just sat there. Then the butcher said they don't even feed them. Yikes. I may be a lot of things, but I am sure as hell glad I'm not a lobster. Told ya I was bored.:ROTF:
    I am a true ass set to this board.

They were probably looking at you and saying to each other "look at that viking looking asshole looking at us".
    I am bored too.
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Can lobsters smile? Wrap rubber bands around my hands and call me fettster.:ROTF::ROTF::ROTF::ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:
      Last edited by fett; 02-02-2008, 05:27 PM.

Comment

i feel sorry for lonbsters. poor things get boiled alive. why i wonder. at least kill them humanely beforehand

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
          Can lobsters smile? Wrap rubber bands around my hands and call me fettster.:ROTF::ROTF::ROTF::ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:
          If you're asking for somebody to wrap rubberbands around your hands I'd call that a FettISH.
          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

You fucker!!!! talk about rubbing it in!!!!
            All that would left is for you to bring an empty pot and start pointing into it with your rubber banded hands. Dude, its like you being trapped by an amazon cannibal tribe and them sitting you down to work on the night's menu.

Originally posted by fett View Post
            Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Fuggem.
              I love lobster.
              SW bought a 3-pounder for my fortieth birthday. I'll never forget it.
              It was awesome. And, no, we don't kill them first. But, I do put it
              in warm water, then turn up the heat gradually. They never know
              what hit 'em, and they die happy.

Comment

Tanks, But no tanks. Those poor bastards looked so depressed. I want Free Range Lobsters. :ROTF:

Comment

I always get the liveliest one. Watch out for the ones that have lost their bands, they may have ripped off crucial tasty parts of some of the other tank residents.

Comment

I think these guys have them in suspended animation. They look about as appealing as roadkill.:ROTF:

Comment

1. Place lobster on sink or counter on their backs (belly facing up) so they will fall into the light sleep mode (beta state).
                      2. Then place lobsters in a pot of cold water (instead of hot) and set heat on high. As the water heats up, the lobsters will gradually cook while continuing to sleep.
                      ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

I'll stick with already dead stuff.:ROTF:

Comment

You know Lobsters are the cockroaches of the sea, right? They eat fish shit and all the crap that settles on the bottom of the ocean. Crap eating bottom dwellers...
                          I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Just curious, when you buy a live lobster to they put it a bag of water like buying a fish at a pet store? If you think they are depressed with no food imagine how the feel being boiled.
                            Just one more guitar!

Comment

Lobsters can live for quite a while out of the water. I see plenty of commercial lobster men harvesting free range sea roaches right in boston harbor. The best spot used to be right at the outfall pipe from the deer island sewage plant. mmm delicious. If you put your recreational lic. traps out by the islands they tie a knot in your line and then cut you off if you don't take the hint.

Comment

Working...
                              X