Daisy Rock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daisy Rock

Yep, that is what we named our new puppy. My wife found the ad on local Craigslist. This woman had rescued 8 or 9 puppies from a local shelter the day before they were to be euthanised. Someone had found them on the side of the highway and brought them to the shelter. Our vet believes that Daisy is part Pit Bull and maybe boxer and will be a medium-sized dog. Right now, she is getting 24 hour attention from our daughters. They are doing an excellent job of taking good care of their new puppy.

MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

nice puppy, not really a fan of pit bull types myself, but it's kinda cute still

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
      nice puppy, not really a fan of pit bull types myself, but it's kinda cute still
      We originally thought she may have been a Rat Terrier, but the vet doesn't believe her to be. I've never been too keen on Pit Bull's either, but I believe that the dog will be a product of its enviroment.
      MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

congrats! Watch in the furniture in a few months. Your kids are going to have a great friend there. Boxers are one of the best dogs with kids and pits have a bad rap from a very small percentage of them. Love the brendals pits.
        We originally thought she may have been a Rat Terrier, but the vet doesn't believe her to be. I've never been too keen on Pit Bull's either, but I believe that the dog will be a product of its enviroment.
        Exactly! I am sure your kids and house will be safe too. Even the dogs that Michael vick had are being rehabed and adopted out.
        Last edited by Rich#6; 02-03-2008, 11:19 AM.

Comment

very cute puppy man! congrats
          Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
          Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Great pics, Alvin! The girls look so thrilled, and it's just great to save a little pup like Daisy. All of our pets are rescued animals, and they're all awesome.

Comment

the puppy is so cute! Congrats! And well done saving her from a very sad destiny! I'm sure she will reward you!

Comment

It is a cute puppy. I have 2 pit bulls that are big babies and I'm glad I have them. I live alone so they protect me from the crazys out there. Alvin, you have 2 beautilful babies also, I'm sure they'll love Dasiy alot and she will protect them.
                "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

I hate stupid people.

http://www.myspace.com/28wicked

Comment

Cute! I used to have a boxer/pitbull mix, she was awesome. She basically looked like a boxer with the headshape of a pitbull.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin_Wilson View Post
                    We originally thought she may have been a Rat Terrier, but the vet doesn't believe her to be. I've never been too keen on Pit Bull's either, but I believe that the dog will be a product of
                    its enviroment.
                    This is true. I had a neighbor who loved his pit like his kiddo. That dog was one of the sweetest dogs I've ever seen. He was a giant baby (the dog, not the neighbor... stupid pronouns).

I think, like anything else, it's a "get what you give" situation.

The pup looks cute.

Comment

Too cute!
                      SW found some baby pix of Duchess. Man, she was an ugly puppy. I knew she would be alright once she grew into her ears...

I know you know this, but make sure the training strts from day 1. Super critical.
                      And determine one "master".

Comment

Awesome pup!!! congrats. She's adorable.

Comment

Thanks, everyone! She loves to sleep on my lap for her naps. We really are enjoying our new puppy.

Comment

Working...
                          X