Run in with the Sheriff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Run in with the Sheriff

I went to my local market this morning and I saw a strange Sheriff's car there. I was looking at it to determine what county in belonged to. As I was doing this, some black guy wearing a baseball cap and regular clothes walks out of the store walking towards another vehicle. He sees me looking at the cop car and he turns towards me and says something when he was about 15 feet away. I thought he was going to ask me for spare change. Then he says; "How do you like the car?" Turns out he's the frigging Sheriff.:ROTF: He parked this prototype in the lot to get peoples reactions. They are going back to black and whites. Boy, did I profile.:ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Originally posted by fett View Post
    I went to my local market this morning and I saw a strange Sheriff's car there. I was looking at it to determine what county in belonged to. As I was doing this, some black guy wearing a baseball cap and regular clothes walks out of the store walking towards another vehicle. He sees me looking at the cop car and he turns towards me and says something when he was about 15 feet away. I thought he was going to ask me for spare change. Then he says; "How do you like the car?" Turns out he's the frigging Sheriff.:ROTF: He parked this prototype in the lot to get peoples reactions. They are going back to black and whites. Boy, did I profile.:ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:
    Exhibit A in the civil case State of Washington vs Fett.

"Your Honor, I present this into evidence for the court. You can plainly see that the defendant admits to racial profiling. We ask that you award in favor to the sum of 5.7 Billion and 75 guitars with a value of $140 or less."

Out of curiosity, what did the "strange" car look like?

Comment

Comment

Just an old school black and white with not enough room in the backseat for a Viking Norm-Like 6'6" Person.:ROTF: As for really fat people, forget about it.:ROTF:

Comment

Once he said he was a cop, I said you need bigger lights on the top.:ROTF:

Comment

It's amazing how they can afford all these high-priced vehicles (new every year), and it takes at least two of them to pull over every speeder (a half-dozen or more for an actual criminal, yet only one for an accident). No damn wonder my taxes get "re-assessed" 15% higher every five years.
            please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

I don't think he was looking for comments on how they waste taxpayer's money. It was a fett Moment and that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
                now THATS policing.....

....'ang on a minute....since when did the krauts 'ave their own desert??

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                  I don't think he was looking for comments on how they waste taxpayer's money. It was a fett Moment and that's all.
                  +1

Speaking of cars, did you end up picking one out?
                  -Adam

Comment

The fukking point of this thread is you never know what will happen at 8:20AM.:ROTF: Unless you are me. However, even I was a little taken aback by a cop who was showing off his new car.

Comment

Originally posted by anuske9 View Post
                      +1

Speaking of cars, did you end up picking one out?
                      You haven't seen the fettmobile?

Comment

now that you mention it, I think I do remember it. How much was it?
                        -Adam

Comment

Way less than a CS and about 17 Squiers.:ROTF:

Comment

What was it, a Dodge Charger?

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

that, my friend, is your legacy (to me). Long after you're gone, people will continue to use squiers as standard units of currency.. :ROTF:
                              Last edited by anuske9; 02-03-2008, 04:26 PM.
                              -Adam

Comment

Working...
                              X