No announcement yet.

Run in with the Sheriff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it was a Ford. I just wasn't ready for that kind of interaction.:ROTF: But, I fetted my way out of it and he didn't arrest me.:ROTF:
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

i always like the police car in transformers. barricade. it had 'to punish and enslave' on the side. i likd that. that was anice touch in the movie

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
        i always like the police car in transformers. barricade. it had 'to punish and enslave' on the side. i likd that. that was anice touch in the movie

That's my Mistress of Pain's motto.

And I fucking love it.
        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
          That's my Mistress of Pain's motto.

And I fucking love it.

que? (intrigue)

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
            que? (intrigue)
            You mucky little pup, you know exactly what I'm talking about!

Got to sample some CBT the other day. I didn't want to, like, but when you are strapped up to the cross you can't do much to wriggle out of it, and there's no way I'm safe-wording. She was, however, most considerate and totally in-tune, and didn't maim me. Mind you I still nearly lifted off into orbit when she ran that Wartenburg wheel over my nutsac. AYAYAYAYAYAY!
            So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by necrotechno View Post
              It's amazing how they can afford all these high-priced vehicles (new every year), and it takes at least two of them to pull over every speeder (a half-dozen or more for an actual criminal, yet only one for an accident). No damn wonder my taxes get "re-assessed" 15% higher every five years.
              You're absolutely right. Cops should be forced to walk barefooted. If they can't catch the drug dealers, child molesters, drunk drivers, carjackers, rapists, and other criminals on foot, well that's too bad.

Seriously, shut the fuck up. If the cops need new cars every year to chase down shitheads, the tax hike is worth it.

Or are you so upset because you're one of the fuckheads that the cops should be chasing?
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

it wasn't one of these?

Hail yesterday

Comment

or was it one of these?

Hail yesterday

Comment

If you were Italian, it could have been one of these....

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                      You're absolutely right. Cops should be forced to walk barefooted. If they can't catch the drug dealers, child molesters, drunk drivers, carjackers, rapists, and other criminals on foot, well that's too bad.

Seriously, shut the fuck up. If the cops need new cars every year to chase down shitheads, the tax hike is worth it.

Or are you so upset because you're one of the fuckheads that the cops should be chasing?
                      eh, Newc... You should probably go get some air.

(I'm impartial to this, btw)
                      -Adam

Comment

How the fuk do my threads get so way out there?:ROTF: I post a simple fett "Day in the life of." thread and you guys have naked ladies and robocop cars.:ROTF::ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:
                        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
                        X