Who would you "cry your heart out" for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
    I remember me and the other kids I knew were very bummed when Freddie Mercury passed away
    Erm, mentioning that you were "bummed" and Freddy Mercury in the same sentence might not be the best idea!
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

I can't feel sad for a man that catches HIV from sticking his dick in another man's ass.
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
        I can't feel sad for a man that catches HIV from sticking his dick in another man's ass.
        I was pretty young and didn't really care what gay or hiv was, to me he was an musical idol, I don't care what a bunch of asshole on the internet think
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Man, I hate this topic.

I'm not coming on this thread anymore..it's a real buzzkiller!!
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Oh come on now, we all make mistakes. Anyway, it might have been his arse that got poked, and that could happen to anyone after a few bevvies and one Mickey Finn (right Wilks?)

So, maybe his excesses weren't one-off mistakes, but still. The thing is, you could pork a nice gal tomorrow and catch the Big One, should anyone feel sad for you for daring to have intercourse out of wedlock? Each to his own.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

or needles. its not just homosexuality that gets u HIV, its heterosexual as well and a lot of drug users get it from sharing needles

Comment

Rsmacker's got rabbies. He caught it off his pet sheep Shobet
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I'm a bit surprised no one has mentioned the big one...

Fett that is.

:P

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                    Rsmacker's got rabbies. He caught it off his pet sheep Shobet
                    Since when have I been Jewish?

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Mr. Smacker - you just made tea come out of my nose.

Wilkinsy-Hitler, I salute you for your ability to amuse me. Heil!
                      Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

I was really shocked and I even cried when I heard that Dime was shot...
                        I came home, turned on MTV(News) and then I saw/heard it...
                        I just let my schoolbag fall to the ground and collapsed into the chair...

Another one that made me really sad was when Chuck Schuldiner passed...
                        He was just such a powerful voice of metal and his guitar skills are just over the top...

Another thing that makes me sad is Randy Rhoads... Such a great guitarist (my favourite all time guitarist) and he passed away so young...
                        I would love to see his skills novadays...

For Dime!
                        For Chuck!
                        For Randy!
                        Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                          Since when have I been Jewish?
                          Since when do I drink alcohol or perform ghey sex acts? Hmm, gee... . The being half-Kraut bit is true
                          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I wouldn't cry for any celebrity or musician. I'd be upset if one of my heroes died but my grief wouldn't be the same as when I lost my parents. Jesus, watching my bitch wifes tight ass walk out of the house on our children was a tough one and, in my opinion, much more deserving of my tears than some friggin movie star.

Having said that, I'd be bummed if EVH or Hetfield bought it.
                            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Yeah, I'd NEVER cry for a celebrity. I mean, what the fuck have they done for me? Right? Except give up their life just so dorks like myself could be entertained for a while. Yeah, fuck them...

Come on guys. No one is saying you like to kill puppies if you were sad if someone famous died. I makes you no less of a man. It just means what they did with their life touched you deeply. Is that so bad? Well, read the posts in this thread and you think it would be. Nothing wrong with having an emotional connection with someones "work"....

It doesn't make you a pussy...
                              I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

I have yet to encounter a musician, actor, writer, whatever, whose lifes work has touched me as deeply as that of my family. This is no tough guy routine, these are my feelings about the question. I have a difficult time making the correlation between how loss effects me and a hidden desire to kill puppies.

Just sayin...
                                Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Working...
                                X