No announcement yet.

Who would you "cry your heart out" for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nate, we are siblings from the mothership that was here long before the mighty T-Rex walked the earth.. fuggin' up shit.

BTW, The T-Rex did get some T-Rex pussy, and that's a scientific fact!

Bill
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Death is part of life were all going sometime.
      I've been around a lot of death and seen some horrific situations but you tend to get cold after a while and build up a tolerance to it.
      Celebs no close freinds yeah it hurts.
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

James Hetfield
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I was pretty upset when Kirsty MacColl went. I was having a real shitty day at work, and had got to thinking to myself "How much worse is today gonna get?" Then I heard the news on the radio....

Comment

Princess Diana, the People's Princess.

Like fuck I did.
            So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
              i've shed a tear or two after spliting up with girlfriends. sometimes u just gotta get it outta ur system to just get on without it. i did have a bit of a cry when i realised i wasn't gonna teach with my deree, and when that end of uni feeling crept in, coupled with the fact i split up with a girl around the same time. deaths i dunno, sometimes i can't cry, i used to when i was very young, but i dunno. i don't think i would initially but i'm aguy who lets things build up inside of him for while bvefore anything comes out.
              Ha ha Poof!
              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                Princess Diana, the People's Princess.

Like fuck I did.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                  Ha ha Poof!

takes a real man to admit it

or maybe i shouldn't get so attached to bitches....
                  Last edited by sonicsamurai; 02-05-2008, 06:28 AM.

Comment

You mean you didn't go around tying bunches of flowers to railings?
                    You callous bastard. I'm writing to the Daily Express.

Comment

If anything really bad would happen to Ai Otsuka I'd be very upset.
                      "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

As far as Celebs go, I've never really had full water works going on, but I've definitely shed a tear or so over Chuck Schuldiner, Dimebag Darrell, and Jason Becker.
                        Originally posted by horns666
                        The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

John Lennon's murder hurt me greatly ....

Comment

Originally posted by skorb View Post
                            what kind of question/thread is this? who "cries" over people you don't even know? WTF is that?

for chrissakes...
                            9/11.

seeing a Hero with a flag draped over their casket and the sound of bag pipes. something about bag pipes hits me. also TAPS on a trumpet.

you really have to check for a pluse if you no longer feel anything for someone who lost their life while saving another.

note: skob, i'm not calling you out on the comment. i beleive your direction was more torwards celeb's and such. i just put some thought in you question.
                            ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Originally posted by skorb View Post
                              you know I'm right. for fuck's sake.

EB what're you doin, rollin tonight? and feeling all sensitive?
                              I guess I was. I was reading an old issue of guitarworld where they talked about all the musicians who passed away and where they are buried and such and I started feeling all mushy and stuff. :ROTF: So, just started wondering how people would react to their fav celeb's death and such. sorry for the depressing thread. All's well.
                              Sam

Comment

Originally posted by heartfielder View Post
                                John Lennon's murder hurt me greatly ....

oh man, but he was such a dickhead!!

good songwriter maybe but a dickhead. the only ecent two were george and ringo. mcartney ad lenon were and still are in pauls case utter pillocks

Comment

Working...
                                X